How to and Review of the ELF Eyebrow Stencils

Hey Beauties!

I thought I would share a product that i have been meaning to share with you guys for ages but I haven't gotten round to it but a tweet from  and after talking with them I thought I would blog about the stencils I almost religiously use.


How to and Review of the ELF Eyebrow Stencils

The ELF Cosmetics Eyebrow Stencils come in a little packet which contains 4 different types of stencils for your eyebrows which i think is such a great idea! The best part is they are only £1.50!!! You cant go wrong there.

These stencils as ELF say are to: 


"Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday!"


These are a great tool when you want to be able to get your eyebrows looking perfect everytime. I often use these on shoots when the model doesnt have much of her own brows or when im doing a really dramatic and structured look which calls for bold brows!

Read below for my how to on different ways of using these


Everyday Brows:

Line up the stencil with your normal brow and use an angled brush with powder or use a pencil if prefer that and gently stroke/draw in your brows to create the shape you want pull away the stencil then make the adjustments and corrections you want. flip the stencil over and repeat the steps on the other brow

For everyday brows I will use the sleek eyebrow it which comes with your brow powder and your wax but i dont ever use the wax, I prefer to use a clear brow set




Covering your brows and stencilling them on:

What I will do for this type of application is gently press where your eyebrow would be or where you want your new brow to be with a fluffy eyeshadow brush take your product and apply to the stencils as if it were eyeshadow make sure you fill it all in the remove and make corrections and adjustments to the brows then repeat the other side you should clean the stencils before moving on to do the other brow


Coloured Eyebrows:
Take a concealer on a mascara wand through your brows to conceal the colour of your natural brow and then take the stencil place it over your brow and then colour in the brow with a soft fluffy eyeshadow brush and pull of the stencil and repeat you should have coloured brows now




You can get the Brow Stencils from ELF UK they are £1.50 or Clicking here to buy them from the ELF US for only $1. Another bonus is that they reuseable as much as you want.



What do you think of Coloured Brows?

Do you use or want to use Stencils? 

Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Kinkx.blogspot.com20:38

    Great! Thank's for the tip with coloured brows also, I really wondered that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some but didn't know what to do with them so threw them away! Wish I had kept them now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they are such a great tool xD you could always get more xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre welcome! :D thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!