Hourglass Cosmetics Illume Cream Blush/Bronzer Review


((People were saying they couldnt see this post so i just reposted it as a new post))

Hey Beauties!
Recently for some reason ive been loving cheek products and I think I might have found one of the best blushes I have ever used. Its from Hourglass and comes in a duo with a bronzer which I haven't really used to be honest

I really like this because for one im easily amused and the packaging is amazing, its like a normal duo which snaps shut with a magnetic closure but it also slides around as its on a rotating hinge which I think is amazing haha ((easily amused as i said))


You can even flip it around so it looks like its closed but the mirror side is facing outward which is great if you want to do your makeup because the mirror is a decent size.
The product its self is quite impressive it has a cream to powder formula but not a drying powder forumla that ive seen with other products, I would say that it sets rather than turns to powder. I feel the colours are really flattering as well because they are soft enough to be subtle but buildable enough to become quite viberant. The Blush is a soft rosy colour which works well on light/medium skin tones for darker skin tones you would need the other colour in this range which is darker. What I think a lot of people will like about this blush bronzer duo is they are paraben free, sulphate free, fragrance free, wax free and oil free, so you dont have to worry what you are putting on your skin.

I used the blush on a photoshoot the other day to see what it would look like and it looks flattering on anyone. I really like how once it touches the skin it becomes matte but not matte that you cant work with it I found it to be really silky and easy to blend and you don't have to worry about it transferring because it lasted a whole shoot under studio lights.

In this duo you get 11g of product which is great because the price for this product is a bit step its on the same level as Tom Ford and other Luxury brands. Its available from SpaceNK for £40, I couldn't find somewhere online but i managed to find this site which stocks it.

What do you think of Hourglass?
What's your opinion on Luxury Brands?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!