Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick Review

Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick Review

Eurydice Lipstick from Illamasqua has to be one of the most perfect lip colours I have in my kit! its one of my favourites that i use quite a lot this is my 2nd Eurydice Lipstick just because its an amazing colour.

Eurydice is described as a Bright Fuschia Pink with a Matte finish often i will find that a lot of matte finishes are quite drying and make the lips look uneven and dried out but with Eurydice that isnt the case it goes on soft silky and doesn't dry out the lips. I remember when I first found out about Illamasqua I thought some of the matte shades were quite drying but this was when Illamasqua first started and I think they have changed and improved their formulas.

As with all Illamasqua lipsticks Eurydice is extremely pigmented and long lasting. Bait Medium Pencil is the perfect lip liner for this because it is a hot pink liner which looks amazing when used with Eurydice

Model Nicole Abbott wearing  Eurydice Lipstick

As you can see Eurydice is such a gorgeous pink colour but i do find that if you don't take it off with makeup remover it does stain the lips which is a good thing but also stains your hands so watch out hah

Eurydice is £16 and contains 4g of product, available from Illamasqua either online or in store 

What is your Favourite Illamasqua Lipstick?
What do you think of Bright Pinks?
Leave a comment



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

15 comments:

  1. Its such a gorgeous shade its perfect for anyone really that's the thing about Eurydice anyone can wear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna buy this tomorrow and Ill tell Illamasqua Im buying it because of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks babes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this - it's the perfect blueish pink tone ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is the most perfect tone ever! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your model is gorgeous! I've been lusting after this for a while. I'm in love with my Sangers lipstick so I have no idea why I haven't bought it yet. I'd pick Illamasqua lipsticks over MAC any day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah Nicole is amazing to work with! :D
    i love the texture of this as well it might be matte but its not drying at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. daisydayz13:45

    The colour looks great on her, but might be a bit too pink on me!
    Swing by and enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely color! I have not tried any of Illamasqua products coz we dont get them in my country... n i love the layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks babe! they ship internationally you could always try? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you could always just try? it is quite blue toned though but i do love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've swatched this a few times in stores, but have always talked myself out of buying it. i think you may have convinced me otherwise!

    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous shade! Reminds me a bit of NARS Schiap and MAC Lickable, two of my favourite hot pink lipsticks :)


    -Jen


    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous shade! Reminds me a bit of NARS Schiap and MAC Lickable, two of my favourite hot pink lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!