L'Oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner Review


Hey Beauties! <3
I bought this Gel Liner a few weeks ago when I was in Glasgow. If you know me you will know im a massive fan of gel liners i wont do anything without a gel liner, I just feel they are the best type of Eyeliner you can have as you can create defined lines, dramatic cat eyes, perfect flicks, you can smudge them to make them smokey and they set but i find one of the best things is that they can be used on the water line so you have all those uses in that tiny little pot!

The L'oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner, i feel is one of the better gel eyeliners out there as there are a few which are quite lacking in pigment, i really like this liner because its not exactly super block black its more of a slate colour with....wait for it!....GOLD GLITTER! yes that's right this eyeliner is laced with tiny bits of gold glitter which makes the eyes look brighter are more open in my opinion


It applies really well with an almost golden undertone when you move in the light, your eyes will catch the light and the gold will be more visible. Its a soft gel which goes on really smooth and lasts a really long time I find the only thing that removes it is makeup remover or Estee Lauder's "Take it Away" Makeup Remover

What do you think, I used it on this shoot with model Nicole Abbott

Photography by Nuala Swan

I really like this liner its almost better than the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners because it does make the eyes look brighter which is always a plus!
You can get the L'Oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner from Superdrug, Boots any drug store that sells L'Oreal. you get 2.8g of product for £8.99

What do you think of Gel Liners?
What do you use most? 

Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I really like gel liners too. I'm currently using Maybelline's one, but when the time to chuck that one comes, I'll definitely be giving this one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the
    Maybelline one as well i love it so much! <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!