No7 Match Made Foundation Service

Hey Beauties!

I thought id do a post on this awesome new thing that has come from No7 called the Match Made Service which I think for a the general public is an amazing thing

No7 and Lisa Eldridge have spent 3 years doing testing around 2008 different woman across the UK to find out about different skin tones from which they could develop "skin true foundations" from they found that in the UK there are 17 different skin tones that everyone fits into from this they have created this cool little machine which is able to tell you what foundation shade you are in all the foundations in No7 




You all know me and how much of a massive geek i am, so when i saw this i geeked out quite a bit what this machine does is takes 27 photos of your skin tone on either side of your jaw bone and chooses the best foundation shade for you then from there you can choose which of the 6 different finishes you like best 


I think this is such an amazing idea for the general public because no matter where you are you will get the perfect tone of foundation for yourself instead of being disappointed when you leave it being the wrong shade or it is too light for you etc
I was talking to Lisa Eldridge and she said that this was great for those who need one foundation but for MUA's its not for that because we can just mix a foundation 

All you have to do is go to your local No7 Counter and speak to one of the advisors on counter they will give you the Match Made Foundation Service and then you can choose which finish would best suit you and your skin tone.

What do you think of this Beauty first for the UK Beauty Industry
Have you tried No7 before?
Leave a Comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Have been in and had it done, I blogged about it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i tried it the other day :P xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily15:57

    Do you have to go into the store with no makeup on at all to be able to do that? or is it ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!