Soap and Glory- Kick Ass Concealer Review

Hey Beauties!

So im coming to you today with a request from  who wanted to see a review on the Soap and Glory- Kick Ass Concealer that I had recently showed as a dupe for the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage which can be found: HERE
Kick Ass Concealer is quite Kick Ass I must admit hah, works on 3 stages:

  • Covers under eye circles, this side of the concealer i would say feels thinner than the other its easier to work with, so I would assume you use this side under the eyes as it has a slight salmon colour to counteract darkness 
  • Covers blemishes this has a slightly more skin colour tone to it and is thicker so I would assume this is for blemishes, it does cover really well being slightly thicker and quite pigmented as well. I found that with this concealer pat it on over the blemish but make sure you get the right colour when you pat the concealer on it covers it more than when you swipe it on 
  • Is a pressed powder that sets the concealer once you have finished, this powder is really good in my opinion it feels soft and silky and doesnt make things cake up



I really like how on the packaging it shows the steps to applying which is really good. I really like the fact that its so cute and retro and just really sweet!


The way this applies is great because as I said it is really smooth and blends well as you will see in the swatches below



Kick Ass Concealer is comparable to the Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge in the sense of the 2 concealers in one pot but i feel these are easier to work with because they arnt as hard as the LM concealers

Kick Ass concealer contains in all about 6g of concealer 2.96g for Step 1, 2.96g for Step 2 and 2.5g of Pressed Powder for £10 which I think is a great deal in all honesty






I would really recommend these to anyone looking for a good concealer but you have to be aware that the do contain Titanium Dioxide which is a part of SPF which causes flash back in photos giving you white undereyes, so dont put layer after layer on haha

These are available online here or from Boots stores in the Makeup Section

What do you think of Soap and Glory?
Have you tired them before?
Leave a comment! <3





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!