Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Review


Hey Beauties! So Im going to be doing a review on a Concealer that a lot of people seem to love so I went out and bought 2 of them to review and use in my Kit.
I went out and bought SC-3 and SC-4 as recommended by Amanda at the Laura Mercier Counter in House of Fraser in Glasgow as to be the most common colours that people tend to buy.

Amanda said that it has 2 different pans so you can basically mix your own colour 2 taps in one side and 2 in the other and mix together.

I had tried it in store but i tried it more when I got home, i found this concealer to be really different than others on the market it was hard and thick, thicker than the Studio Finish Concealer by MAC. What I find works best is if you scoop a little out and warm it up on the back of your hand as your body heat will melt it slightly and it will be easier to apply, this is no an under eye concealer! its too thick and will go really cakey so dont even try haha


As I said each of the packaging have 2 pans of concealer in each a darker one and a lighter one, I would say from looking one is warm and one is cool. I usually either mix or just use one or the other or using a tip I learnt from Wayne Goss, which is to use a lighter concealer and trace outside the under eye bags and blend down it tricks the eyes into think the bags arnt there.

This product as I said is thick as hell! but once warmed up on the back of your hand its amazing to work with as it is really pigmented and covers up imperfections and blemishes like nobodies business.

                                    

I really like the idea that there is 2 concealers in one palette if you will because it gives you the chance to mix and match if the concealer doesnt match you exactly not to mention in the summer we are darker so you just add more of the darker colour and then in winter add more of the light.

The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer contains 5g of Product for £26 or $28 USD which I think is quite steep but if it does the job why not, for those of you looking for a more affordable version I would suggest the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer which is available from Boots and works on the same principle as the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but the concealers are creamier, if you want a review on the Kiss Ass Concealer just let me know.

                                                 



What do you think of the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage?
Have you used it before?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andii James
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!