Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow- Review and Tips


Hey Beauties!
I thought i would do a review on the Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow as i have been getting a lot of questions from people about contouring.
Its described as a Cream that can be used on the lips, cheeks, eyes anywhere on the face really. Cream Pigments came out with the Toxic Nature Collection back in Spring/Summer 2011

I have to say I really do love the packaging as usual with Illamasqua it has their signature shape which i think is so cute! The lids comes off to reveal the product inside. I really like the whole clear base thing because it helps when im looking for different colours in my kit



The pigmentation and constancy of this is quite like a thick concealer yet creamy at the same time they dont set and they crease like hell, but if you use a powder on top they stay perfectly. 

As you can see from the swatch above its quite a greyish taupe colour which makes an awesome base for the lids and even as a lip colour it might sound crazy but Michael James uses this as a lip colour and it looked different but amazing! I have also used it for contouring as i said at the start, it is great for this reason because its such a shadowy colour its perfect for those of you have really pale skin but you do have to be careful because it will go quite muddy. 
The video below is the video that Michael James did on the same product! 


What do you think of Cream Pigments?
Have you tried them before?
Leave a comment! <3 




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!