MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom- Review


Hey Beauties,
So I thought I would do a review on these Lip Bloom's by MUA and review them from a Makeup Artist perspective.
So would I use these on Photoshoots?

Of course I would and I will tell you why. It comes in a few different parts- a Lipstick which is matte then a lip gloss which is sparkly and glittery and utterly gorgeous then there is a bit on the bottom which pops off according to MUA Cosmetics tweet:


I really think these are a great thing to have because we all know how hard it is to find a really good and for £3 its a great deal because you are getting 4 different combinations of product, now to the actual product :

The Lipstick:
I really like the lipstick because it has a really soft finish to it even though it would be considered Matte it doesn't look or feel dry. It applies well but I would suggest using a lip liner with it as well as blotting and making sure your lips are perfectly conditioned.


 

The Gloss:
This gloss is quite weird but a good weird, i like how it looks sparkly and glittery as hell which remind me of quick a thick dazzleglass from MAC. Alone the gloss is nothing special in fact quite a boring normal gloss but once its paired with the lipstick it looks amazing although the glitter in some of the shades is "chunkier" but thats fine because it really suits the shade. Over all i dont think the gloss is that sticky and it does look amazing when applied




Overall I really think these are a really great product and i can see them being useful on shoots that i will be doing, I especially love the Purple/Plum Shade its gorgeous!
MUA Professional is available from selected superdrug stores you can find the list HERE


What do you think of MUA?
Have you tried the Lip Booms?
Leave a comment! 




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Andii, it is very helpful. I cannot stand chunky glitter in my lipsticks though so probably not for me. i have WAY too many lipsticks anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre welcome! :D hope this helped xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!