MUA Cosmetics Heaven and Earth Palette Review


Hey Beauties ;)
So I bought a MUA palette recently after all the hype on here, I knew how good the single eyeshadows and lipsticks are so I thought id give a Palette a good and I can say I was pleasantly surprised.

They look quite awesome packaging wise quite Sleek-esque but see through which i find is awesome because I can see what palette it is from looking at it. My palette is a bit hard to open but its worth it
These palettes contain 12 eyeshadows which are all shimmer, glittery or satin, when i first got it i didnt have high hopes because Im not one for £4 but I was wrong the texture of these shadows is not powdery at all like some but they are quite creamy.


As you can see there are different neutral tones which i look great on i like to use a base with these to get proper pay off from then ((Base- Cream product)) I have swatched these below with flash and without



These are both rows of colours, with base and without i think they look so much better with a base under them because it just catches the pigment better


As I mentioned these palette are £4 each and are available from Superdrug the Professional range is only available at selected Superdrug stores but you can find your nearest by using this or you can order online from http://www.muastore.co.uk/

What do you think of MUA?
Have you used these palettes before?
Leave a comment! <3




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!