Lady Gaga-esque Look

Hey Guys!
Ive done a tutorial on this cool look Lady Gaga did but i made it my own and took inspiration from it, ill explain below what i did and put up a picture of the final look.

I used:

  • MAC Studio Moisture Fix
  • Illamasqua Skin Base SB07
  • MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural
  • MAC Paintpot- Painterly
  • MAC Eyeshadow- Atlantic Blue and Carbon
  • Sleek Storm Palette
  • Maybelline Gel Liner
  • Barry M Wink Liner
  • Great Lash Mascara
  • Contour Powder
  • MAC Beauty Powder- Light Sunshine
  • Barry M Lip Paint- 129
Brushes used:
  • Foundation Brush
  • Royal&Langnickel Powder Brush
  • Illamasqua Eyeshadow Brush
  • MAC 219
  • MAC 231
  • MAC 109

Skin Base was applied to the skin in problem areas and blended.
Powder was applied in the T Zone to the places I would get oily.
i applied the MAC paintpot in Painterly all over my lid upto the brow bone, then i used a Blue from the Sleek Eyeshadow Palette (Storm) and placed it on my lid and blended into the crease from there I used the Maybelline Gel Liner to define the crease and above it it to create a harsh cut crease. I then used a Q Tip to  clean up around it to create the defined edges and then put Carbon Eyeshadow under the lower lash line, blended it and filled in the waterline and the upper lash line. i applied mascara on the bottom and the top to finish the look.


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. faintessence14:59

    Love it. Very Gaga-ish indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i can see :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!