NARS Illuminators

These Illuminators are seriously amazing, they are so multi-purpose some can be used as blush, highlight, to add  a sheer glow to your foundation, a liquid type bronzer.
When you put them on your skin they look amazing, they give such an amazing glow to the skin they are insanely pigmented so only a little bit is needed if you use to much these are one of those "it could go really wrong" products so be careful!

I got the colour, Copacabana and it is the most gorgeous colour i have ever seen!


                                                Copacabana

Look how pearlescent the colour is, it looks really nice blended into the skin, thats the colour just smoothed over the skin to give a idea of how it looks. It looks so natural on the skin a nice healthy glow, i love it as a highlighter after contour because it is light reflective so its amazing.

Taken from the NARS Website: -


Following the success of the Orgasm Illuminator, NARS introduces three new iconic shades to the Illuminator category. This collection of light-reflecting liquids glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence. 
The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.
  • Silky, shimmering highlighters create instant radiance and luminosity
  • Translucent weightless formula makes skin look glowing and refreshed
  • Universally flattering on all skins
  • Can be worn alone or mixed with moisturizer, primer or liquid foundation to provide a subtle luminescence
  • For all skin types
  • Dermatologist tested

You get 30ml in a bottle which is alot, considering you only need a pea sized amount for both cheeks or for mixing with your foundation, each container costs £21.50 which is an awesome price for the size.
I really want to get the other colours, i was given a sample of Super Orgasm and that looks like an awesome colour as well its Peach with a Golden Shimmer/Glitter

Rating: - 9 out of 10

Im happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx





Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. omg I love this! It looks so pretty...I'm definitely putting it on my list to get when I run out of my current highlighter, which is okay but its in a solid form and this one looks so much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its so easy to use,  and you only need a tiny bit so it will last so much longer, i love liquid an cream highlights it looks so natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! I love illuminators.
    Shinier the better !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt say its shiney! :P but its really amazing, i dont know the word haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EmmaM14720:14

    Looks beautiful!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah its amazingly pigmented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!