Illamasqua Blush Review

Hey Beauties!

I had to tell you about these and I actually don't know why I haven't told you sooner haha. These blushes are amazing they are super pigmented and long wearing, usually you have to swirl your brush to get good colour pay off with other blushes but with Illamasqua Blush, you do that and would end up looking like a clown haha!
I have the colours Hussy, Lover, Intrigue and Laid which is cream and super pigmented.
Most of Illamasqua Blushes are all Matte colours from White to Red to Bright,Bright Pink and a few peachy colours

The Blushes i own:
From Left to Right:
Hussy, Lover, Laid, Intrigue

Swatches taken with only one swipe! ....only one! 

  •  Hussy- is a Bright Candy Pink which looks amazing on pale and darker tones but again this is really pigmented so a light hand is needed!
  • Lover- is a a salmon-y peachy colour which looks really nice on olive skin tones and lighter pale skin tones 
  • Cream Blush in Laid- is a Bright Rose Pink with a Dewy Finish. I have to admit i haven't used this much because i like using Hussy or Lover but i have tried it and if you thought the Powder Blusher was pigmented you haven't tried these they are so creamy and long lasting, they arnt oily at all i love how smooth they feel. They would be really good for older skin as they wont set into the skin, wrinkles or pores as a powder would most likely do. Laid also makes an amazing lip colour as well!
  • Intrigue - is a Matte White Highlighter but can be used as a blush for artistic looks, i love this as it is amazing as just a block white highlight i find this would be good for drag as it has no shimmer so pictures would be perfect in saying that would be amazing for photography as well

I really love these because they are so multi purpose, you could use them on your eyes, you could even use Laid on your lips!, It looks absolutely gorgeous. These are £16.50 (($26USD)) each, quite expensive so choose one you like the best! i can say these last such a long time because of the crazy pigmentation.
You can buy them at Illamasqua.com or in any Illamasqua Store aswell as some Sephora Stores in the US.

Rating: 9/10- only because they are a bit chalky but apart from that they are seriously amazing!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those swatches really do reflect the top notch quality! Amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they really are totally amazing! <3 i love them 
    there are new shimmer blushes coming out soon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they really are totally amazing! <3 i love them there are new shimmer blushes coming out soon to

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing!  I haven't tried any Illamasqua products yet, but it looks like I might have to start with these blushes!  Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they really are amazing, if you did start with blush! <3 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!