Bobbi Brown Corrector

Hello, Gorgeous People!! <3
So im back and im going to showing you a wonderful product, its the Bobbi Brown Corrector.
I had heard alot of good things about these Correctors that they were amazing for Dark Circles under the eyes to help them "vanish" and i agree it does a really good job!

How to apply: -

    • First, you will want to apply the corrector to places you need say dark circles or blue tones covered up you place a small amount of this on the face with a brush ((I find patting it on with a brush or blending with a MAC 224 works best)) 
    • Once the corrector is on, now you move on to concealer just go about how you would normally do your concealer, Conceal over the Corrector. The good thing about the corrector that it doesn't or shouldn't cake up so you can put the corrector then concealer
    • Blend Blend Blend ((But not to much hehe))
    • Final Step- Powder your concealer to set it into place
I honestly think these are such a god send to people who feel they have bad undereye circles or blue-ness in there face or eye area. 
They are quite expensive but thats the good thing, a little goes a really long way the container might look small but you wont need much and in my opinion i think this product really is one of a kind ((apart from the Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer))



















I think this colour would be too dark on some people but there are lighter version.

-TIP!-
If your going out in drag this halloween or you do drag regularly, if you cover your brows as normal but you have dark brows and can still see some dark colour in them put this corrector over before you conceal then conceal as normal and the Peachy/salmon colour should cancel out the brown/darkness in your brows


Im happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. breezeybee03:42

    ooh iv never tried this concealer before!
    i love your blog, its so chic and cool.
    im a new follower, found on the blog hop :)
    BreezeyBee BlogBreezeyBee Facebookcheck out my blog & like me on facebook? it would mean alot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!