Joker Tutorial



Hey guys i finally did the joker tutorial!! 
Products used:

Snazaroo- Clown White
Illamasqua Blush- Intrigue
MAC Carbon e/s
Illamasqua Feisty Medium Pencil

Brushes Used:
Illamasqua eyeshadow Brush
Illamasqua Contour Brush
MAC 217
Illamasqua Eyebrow Brush

This look is really easy to be honest, you don't need to be super accurate! I think the key to this look would be making everything deep but blended out, i just used my fingers for most of the blending because it made it look smudged rather than blended as well with the lips they look better blended out!
you dont need to cover your brows just put a dark colour over them! easyyy




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:08

    Great video! Perfect for Halloween.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous01:42

    as much as this scares me, it is really really good lol!!

    http://nadiesanddaisies.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nadie awww thanks babes! <3 your so sweet <3 <3 xxx
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nadie awww thanks babes! <3 your so sweet <3 <3 xxx
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the joker look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! <3 hehe 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! haha xD 

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah its awesome! :P xx 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!