GOSH Click 'n Conceal Review

Hey Beauties!
How is everyone, right so i went to superdrug and i was just having a look around seeing what was there when i spotted this amazing little thing, its called the Gosh Click and Conceal it comes in a variety of different shades for the purposes of colour correcting ((Click here if you want to know more about Colour Theory))Rivulets Beauty ((Follow Dylan, he is awesome!))

So this pen is amazing its basically like Touche Eclat in the sense it clicks and its in the same pen format but this one is amazing because its a GREEN concealer which is used on the face even under the eyes if you need to cover up RED tones in your skin because Green counteracts Red and cancels it out so instead of piling on the concealer and risk it caking use this! -WARNING- Do not use alot of this because you dont want a green tone to you skin you can to use enough to cancel the red but not too much that the red becomes green...which is worse!

(The pale green counteracts the red)




This just shows you how pigmented it really is

They are only available from Superdrug at £6.99 but im sure you will be able to buy them online.
I would rate this product really well 4/5 because alot of product does come out and you're only supposed to use a small amount


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of Gosh, but I wouldn't normally go for concealer which isn't my colour but after reading this you've persuaded me to have a look tomorrow when I pop into Superdrug :)


    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @charlee
    Yeah you really should, i really like this because its so pigmented so a little goes alongggg way ((dont forget to visit dylan :P))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey you're so sweet to feature me, thanks love! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rivuets its fine hehe honestly, your post was amazing so i thought id link people to it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rivuets its fine hehe honestly, your post was amazing so i thought id link people to it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of Gosh, but I wouldn't normally go for concealer which isn't my colour but after reading this you've persuaded me to have a look tomorrow when I pop into Superdrug :)


    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeey you're so sweet to feature me, thanks love! <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!