Glitter Liners

Hey Beauties!

I don't know if you have noticed but......i love Glitter, as you might know
i think there are some really great Glitter Liners and my favourites would have to be from a selection of brands

    • Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
    • Stila Glitter Eyeliner
    • Collection 2000 Glam Crystals










 
    Applicator on the UD Heavy Metal


Swatches from Left to Right:
Stila Glitter Eyeliner-Sea Green, UD Heavy Metal-Glam Rock, UD Heavy Metal-Stage Dive, UD Heavy Metal-Metal Head, Collection 2000- Rock Chick
Above the Liners:
UD Heavy Metal(Tube)-Bootleg

I really like all of these liners my favourite colour would have to be either the Purple, Green and Blue. Im not to keen on the Black as it is more goopy black than Glittery.
The others have a clear base and coloured glitter where as the black has silver glitter and a black base.

Im really impressed with the staying power these have you can rub them from the back of your hand but there still wont come off at all. The liners with the applicator are really nice that gives precision and is a really good brush, then i have the Tube form as well which in my opinion would be more hygienic if you were doing makeup on someone else.

I did a look on my Youtube, using the Stage Dive Green UD Heavy Metal

Prices:

Urban Decay Heavy Metals Set of 3 - £10 ($18 USD)
Urban Decay Heavy Metals Bootleg- £6 ($10 USD)
Stila Glitter Eyeliner Sea Green- £15 ($22 USD)
Collection 2000 Clam Crystals Rock Chick- £2.99 (UK ONLY)



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I used to use the black collection 2000 in rock chick, but i found it the same as you. the consistency was too chunky for me. just made a complete mess. wasnt a fan x3

    I looove the heavy metal glitter liners though. they have to be my favv!!

    great post aswell xD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really isnt that good i thought oh cheaper
    but no, its just black chunkyness with silver chunks of glitter :P

    the heavymetals are amazing!! :P i love how they are clear based so the glitter really shows up well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:21

    I love Urban Decay, need to get my hands onto one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to use the black collection 2000 in rock chick, but i found it the same as you. the consistency was too chunky for me. just made a complete mess. wasnt a fan x3

    I looove the heavy metal glitter liners though. they have to be my favv!!

    great post aswell xD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Urban Decay, need to get my hands onto one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really do they are such amazing products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!