Fall/Winter 2011/12 Trends

Hey gorgeous people!, ive watched quite a few of the shows that have been going on lately and from them i have seen a few trends that have stayed the same in each.

________________________

CD- Dark Lips, Sculpted Cheeks, Smoky Eyes, 20's Lips ,defined brows
 

________________________________________


Prada- Pale Skin, Sculpted Cheeks, Nude Lips, Glowy Skin, Glossy Lips, Soft eyes(contoured)




________________________________________


Cavalli- Smoky Eyes, Defined Brows, Nudes, Sculpted Cheeks, Metallics and Reds and Browns



________________________________________


Valentino- Pale, Push Liner, Sculpted Cheeks, Strong Brows

A model walks the runway during the Valentino Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 Show at Halle Freyssinet on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.



________________________________________


Alexander McQueen- Sculpted Cheeks, Nudes, Strong Brows, Pale Pinks (eyes and cheeks)




________________________________________

  • YSL- Pale, Glossy Lips, Strong Eyebrows, Nude lips, Sculpted cheeks 





  • Chanel- Nude lips, Sculpted cheeks, Pale




I found that Androgyny was a huge thing in all the shows, there were cuts taken from mens suits most things look manly but with feminine touchesso i think the trends for this season would be:
-Pale Skin, No Bronzer, Strong Brows, Nude Lips, Sculpted Cheeks and Smoky eyes


(((i would contour maybe leave the peaches out but the eyes are ok))


If you found this interesting, leave some feedback below, im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. robert.langdalen22:33

    I SEE CHANEL UP THERE! Chanel always has such gorgeous collections! I LOVE HAUTE COUTURE!  It's like Jeffree said; "Let me take you to chanel, coz you look like hell!" We all need to wear chanel this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrAJBx23:35

    I am actually in love with the new chanel collections! 

    androgyny seems to be huge this season <3 chanel is my love 
    but so is Illamasqua 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen Williford23:34

    Love the fall/winter trends so much. The makeup for Chanel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love there makeup!
    its sooo amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!