Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hey Beauties
I know everyone who is into makeup will love the Naked Palette and want to buy it because of all the good things they have heard about this palette.

But what i really think is that its just another palette really? there isnt anything special about it yeah there are some really nice colours in the palette finishes like Matte, Satin, Shimmery etc
The colours are mainly neutral colours like Browns and Beige and Black with a range of different lighter shades that can be used for highlighting depending on your Skin Tone. The one colour i would have to say i really love would be the colour Half Baked its a really true Golden colour which looks really beautiful on the lids  it reminds me a little like Woodwinked by MAC which i love also there is also another colour that is like a MAC e/s  which is called Black Tied and in the Naked Palette the colour is called Creep.

I got my Naked Palette from Debenhams in Glasgow for £25 ((you get 12 shadows))

  • 12 really amazingly pigmented Eyeshadows in an arrange of finishes
  • depending on your palette you could get either an amazing brush((i love it!!) or a double sided UD 24-7 Glide on Pencil liner
  • Travel Mini Sized UD Primer Potion in original
Overall i would say yeah this is a great palette to have if you don't have many neutral shades but if you do, i would give it a miss just because its not that special really




One with the double ended liner




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. i love this palette! greeeat for travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it really is a good palette since i dont have many neutrals xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20:08

    Love Urban Decay!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Urban Decay!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this palette! greeeat for travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too xD its awesome, i love Naked for in the crease xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't own a single eyeshadow, I feel this is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You would like it, i think its a good palette if you dont have it or dont have many neutrals 

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!