Coming soon: Chanel Perfection Lumiere


I just found out about this from reading some different Blogs and stuff on Google and thought i should share.
There will be a new foundation coming out this Autumn/Fall most think in the UK it will be most likely out in January 2012.


This foundation sounds awesome!, it has an Oil Free formula an SPF10 and supposed to be long wearing
they have even shown that there will be an increase in undertones and shades to more darker colours as Chanel  foundation are usually quite light toned, but as with the Aqua Vita Lumière they have kept the darker shades (Beige and Beige Rose) and have added 2 more called Beige Ambre and Ambre.
From what i have heard its supposed to be a really nice finish with a glow (more like a natural finish).

I cant wait to try this, i might go to Chanel and see if i can get a sample!




What do you guys think of this Foundation?

Have you heard anything?

Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. TLUVZMAKEUP18:53

    I really woul love to sample this : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried to get a sample from Chanel, but they didnt have any left :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO EXCITED IF THIS IS TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it sounds awesome, just have to wait now haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!