NARS unveils The Audacious Lipstick Collection for AW14

Hey Beauties!

If you're like me and a lover of a gorgeous lipstick, this collection is for you! Nars has unveiled The Audacious Lipstick Collection which contains 40 of the most beautiful lipsticks you will ever see! From Pinks, to purples, reds and nudes this collection has everything you'd ever want in a lipstick.


The idea behind the collection is made up from the women that have inspired Francois Nars, the creator and creative director of NARS Cosmetics, the campaign is fronted by Charlotte Rampling an actress who inspired Nars through his career and each lipsticks is named after a specific person in NARS life


These new lipsticks are said to have a pigment-rich formula which delivers an intense, full coverage finish that applies in a single stroke. The long-lasting formula is infused with ingredients known to smooth, moisturise and volumise, including tamanu oil and white mushroom extract, which adds a brightening effect.

In addition to The Audacious Lipstick Collection, you will be able to purchase The NARS Vault (£330), an exclusive edition set of 10 lipsticks and nail polishes, packaged in a mirrored case with an etched quote from François Nars, exclusive to Selfridges.

This collection launches this week and the NARS Vault will be launching on the 1st of October


What do you think of the Audacious Collection?
What is your favourite NARS Lipstick?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

21 comments:

  1. They seem really pigmented. I love these shades as well!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look GORGEOUS!!! <3 <3 <3 x


    www.thebeautyboardroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a really great collection. I like the fact that they're meant to be pretty opaque too, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection! Every lipstick looks gorgeous and perfect. Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nars is one lipstick I've not tried, but I do think I need to change that this year. I love A/W for lipstick colours, they are just so much richer and nicer!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for these! There's at least 5 shades I need haha xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing. I'm definitely going to be treating myself to a few. I just hope they are a different formula to the original lipsticks as I wasn't keep on the smell of those!

    Anoushka

    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard so many great things about these lipsticks! I will probably end up picking up 2 or 3 for my collection, but they all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive heard that the smell is different i think its sort of standard lipstick smell you know like vanilla? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want that deep purple colour it looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im the same before a few months back i had never tried NARS for their lipsticks it was just something that never appealed to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How amazing would it be if you could afford all 40 haha i would totally buy them all :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree i think a lot of collections lately have been boring me im so glad something awesome has come out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah they are supposed to be pretty opaque but have a really nice finish so its not all weird and dry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've literally just stumbled upon your blog and I love it but now I'm totally lusting over these lipsticks! The Audacious Collection looks fab x

    www.misserinohara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look amazing! will have to purchase ASAP!

    http://bleachedandblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The collection looks amazing, I want a few x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many of these are amazing. Time to get saving up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need them all. SO many amazing A/W colours. If only I had £330 spare to buy the vault :-( KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, just look at all them GORGEOUS shades! How haven't I tried any Nars lip products? That's pretty much again beauty blogger law right?

    Emma | The Fashion Six - From the #bbloggers chat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!