Tangled Hair? You need The Wet Brush

The Wet Brush

Hey Beauties!


How are you all doing? good days all around? Today i wanted to talk about something that I found a while back in Boots and have been using ever since. The Wet Brush is a fantastic alternative to the tangle teezer. My main problems with the Tangle Teezer where I couldn't keep a grip on the thing, when it gets wet it's about as slippery as a bar of soap so trying to use it wasn't easy but not with The Wet Brush it has a handle like a normal brush would, it basically looks like your average brush until you actually use it. The Wet Brush is described as:

" A detangling hair brush that will glide through your locks with minimum effort, relieving you of the daily battle with knotted hair. Say “goodbye” to pain and “hello” to gain when you tame wet hair or style dry hair with the Wet Brush – you’ll question how you ever lived without one!"
The Wet Brush

I was kind of skeptical on how a brush could do as much as described above but i was surprised the first time i used it on a client in college it just seemed to glide through the hair, detangling any knots or tuggy parts without any bother. I think it's all because of the bristles of the brush they are all plastic and very thin and malleable so they move about a lot in essence The Wet Brush mimics what the Tangle Teezer does but better.

The Wet Brush

The brush itself is rubberised so even when it gets wet it wont be slipping out of your hand and is easy to keep a grip of. The only thing I find that is a drawback is the brush is its kind of hard to clean as it collects hair like a normal brush but it seems like the hair sticks to the pad of the brush and just won't come off, i have to use the shower head to get it clean after use which can be a little annoying and inconvenient although if you are just using this on yourself I don't think you would need to go through that hassle

Overall this is a fantastic brush and i would totally recommend you picking one up if you haven't tried the Tangle Teezer or if you find it hard to use the Tangle Teezer.
You can purchase The Wet Brush from Boots for £11.99 in a variety of different colours

The Wet Brush or Tangle Teezer?
What do you prefer?
Leave a Comment!




Follow

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. La French Connection20:27

    I have the Tangle Teezer ands I love it but I'm curious about this one. I know usually the brushes with these little balls (don't know how to call them) make it worse for me so I'd love to know what is different about this one. I'll investigate! I have really really long hair so I'm always happy to update my routine.

    Mika | www.la-french-connection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana22:04

    I have a tangle teezer but my hair really doesn't get on with it. The wet brush sounds really interesting though! Will have to check it out, want something that will stop all these pesky knots!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer17:43

    I have to say I pretty much hate the tangle teezer! I've got very long hair and it doesn't do much for me at all. How do you think this brush will cope with unruly rapunzel hair? It sounds promising from your review

    www.barelytherebeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much as I love my tangle teezer, I completely get what you mean about it being slippy! When I've got too vigorous with it before, its flown out of my hand and hit my housemate on the face....not cool! Going to keep my eyes out for this brush

    Rosie x

    thediyapothecary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this! The tangle teezer never seems to work for me :/ I've bought 4 different ones and I still have to tug at my hair and I can never get a good grip with it! I think I'll be purchasing this brush to try out. My hairs thick and very tangle prone so I need something that will help for sure. Great post!

    Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the smoothness of the Tangle Teezer making it tricky to use it when your hair's wet - I will have to check this one out :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah i was the same i felt like my hair being so thick the tangle teezer didnt really do much for me plus it was impossible to keep a hold of when wet haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. They will be fine in your hair in this type of brush they make it better because they stop snagging or the pulling of your hair that a normal brush does
    youve got to try it to believe it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it would be pretty awesome i use it on a lot of people with long hair dont ask me how it works but it just seems to glide through the hair and remove all the knots which sounds weird but you have to see it to believe it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for that image! haha you literally just made my day haha! i think you might need to get a wet brush to cut down on the tangle teezer related abuse hahah! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its literally impossible to keep a hold of especially when there is conditioner about haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. With the tangle teezer i think you need to work more at what youre doing if that makes sense i feel like it doesnt just slide though your hair like it only brushes out the top section of your hair

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Gossip Darling05:56

    I'm buying this baby!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!