Anastasia Beverly Hills Dupes - Freedom Makeup Pro Brow Pomade and Duo Brow Powder

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dupes

Hey Beauties!


I came across some fantastic dupes the other day when i was in Superdrug, it was like were calling to me from across the shop haha. I think sometimes products can be really expensive and you might not be able to afford them or you might not be willing to spend that kind of money on a product.  Freedom Makeup Pro Brow Pomade and Duo Brow Powder are almost identical to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and Brow Powder Duo

[caption id="attachment_634" align="aligncenter" width="1280"]Freedom Makeup Pro Brow Pomade Review Freedom Makeup Pro Brow Pomade in Soft Brown[/caption]

I have tried these out a few times now and I can safely say I was pretty impressed, besides dipbrow I haven't really tried out the idea of brow pomades I usually just stick to powders which is what I know. I find when using brow pomades you can get a bolder, "on fleek" brow where as with powders it tends to look a little heavy sometimes. Pro Brow Pomade feels and performs the same as Dipbrow I didn't really notice any difference between the 2. In terms of wear both lasted quite a long time I didn't notice any flaking or wear and tear. Pro Brow Pomade is £5 and comes in 11 different colours which is insane that amount of choice is amazing, I remember when good brow products were so hard to come by in drugstore makeup ranges they were either all too dark or too red. I was really impressed with the colour payoff, blendability and the fact that most of the colours were quite ashy, which is amazing for brows I personally prefer eyebrows to be cool tone because warm toned (red) brows never look good as they tend to look quite drawn on

[caption id="attachment_635" align="aligncenter" width="1280"]Freedom Makeup Pro Brow Pomade Review From left to right: Medium Brown, Soft Brown, Blonde[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_633" align="aligncenter" width="1280"]Freedom Makeup Duo Brow Powder Review Freedom Makeup Duo Brow Powder in Soft Brown[/caption]

 I haven't used the Brow Powder Duo from Anastasia but ive heard all manner of great things about it so when i came across the Freedom Makeup Duo Brow Powder knowing that it looked identical i did a quick google search to see if the two were comparable in any way. I've been using this since i got it and have tried it on a few different people. As a brow product in its own right its great it lasts well it applies great and its lasts on the brows for a long time. Ive heard people say that  its not exactly a dupe for the ABH Brow Powder Duo because that lasts longer. Freedom Makeup Duo Brow Powder is only £4 and comes in 10 colours and i picked up Taupe and Soft Brown. Taupe would be great for blondes or people who have a lighter hair colour whereas Soft Brown would be great for someone with lighter brown hair like mine.




[caption id="attachment_636" align="aligncenter" width="1280"]Freedom Makeup Duo Brow Powder From right to left: Taupe and Soft Brown[/caption]

I have to say that i'm really impressed with a lot of the products from the Freedom Makeup line. Some of the products give you an affordable avenue to professional type products.

I did this makeup on someone yesterday using both Pro Brow Pomade and Duo Brow Powder, i think it turned out pretty great

Pro Brow Pomade and Duo Brow Powder

You can find Freedom Makeup in selected superdrug stores or if you dont have Freedom Makeup near you, you can always find it online at freedommakeuplondon.com

Have you tried either of these?
How did they compare for you?
Leave a Comment!



I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. The Anastasia dipbrow is my ride or die brow product, so I'll definitely be purchasing these and putting them to the test, always on the lookout for a bargain dupe!

    Isabelle | www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie Kay17:49

    I recently purchased the pomade, I've never used one before so takes some getting used to in terms of using it but I really do like it! Freedom Makeup have some gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know these existed, the duos look identical to the ABH one. Though I don't think I can part with my dipbrow! I would like these to compare though, especially doing others make up. Means I can ration my dipbrow haha xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post!! I bought the ABH one online a few weeks back and I purchased a shade that was way too dark for me. So disappointed. I will just pick one of these up now as they look exactly the same and are so much cheaper. Love the makeup look in the post by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow! I've been looking for some new brow products and these look great.

    Emma | EMMAMATTHEWS.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it really does take some getting used to its quite a weird type of product as well like a gel liner but for your brows haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to be a big hit with a lot of people! i honestly couldnt really tell the difference between the 2 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of people have said that exact thing but if you switched the lids i honestly think you wouldnt be able to tell the difference at all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally get them! :D let me know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youre welcome! im glad you enjoyed it thats the one thing i dont like with these types of products you can never really tell if its too dark or too light until you actually apply it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!