Upcoming Launch: MAC Future Forward Collection



Upcoming Launch: MAC Future Forward Collection


Hey Beauties!


Its not very often that I see a MAC Collection these days and think I have to have this, but I recently heard about the launch of the MAC Future Forward Collection and I have to admit I really like the items in this collection, they are different and something i've seen much of lately. I am in love with the golden liner I think it will be a big seller.

"M∙A∙C pairs up with a powerful generation of women who are reshaping music’s future in a series of exclusive collaborations. From the crusading pop of Halsey, to the soulful R&B/pop jams of Tinashe and Lion Babe’s modern funk, to Dej Loaf’s electrifying rap, each visionary female taps into the core of her own creative force through a limited-edition colour statement."




[caption id="attachment_608" align="aligncenter" width="1600"]MAC Lipglass x Dej Loaf MAC Lipglass x Dej Loaf (Rosy mid toned nude lip gloss)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_609" align="aligncenter" width="1600"]MAC Lipstick x Halsey MAC Lipstick x Halsey (Matte Gunmetal Grey)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_610" align="aligncenter" width="1600"]Liquidlast Liner x Lion Babe Shimmering Gold Liquidlast Liner x Lion Babe (Shimmery Gold)[/caption]

I think this would also be a good collection to get behind as well because it's all about supporting up and coming talent in the music business and a lot of the time I think in certain genres of music woman tend to be ignored or not given the credit that they so often deserve.
The MAC Future Forward Collection is set to launch in March at all freestanding MAC stores or on maccosmetics.co.uk. As usual, all products from this collection will be limited edition.



What's your favourite from this collection?
Will you be trying anything out?
Leave a Comment!


I’m happy to answer any and all questions.


For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy


If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin >>Follow
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. I love the liquid gold liner this will be perfect for the summer with a whole bronze look...not sure I'm brave enough to pull off the grey lipstick though although I'd love to see it on a real person! Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gossip Darling02:51

    Love love love! These colors are so on point. I love the gold liner and lipglass.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lion Look, the gold and red is to die for xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catarina Neves00:18

    That liner looks amazing!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeliner looks gorgeous! Like you, I rarely get that excited about their collections these days (they release so many that by the time I've clocked it's been released it's already sold out!) However I will keep an eye out for this one :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!