Top 10 Products under £10

Top 10 Products under £10 - Beauty and The Boy


Hey Beauties!

I thought i would do some a little different today. I thought this would be a good idea to show you my favourite products under or just a little over £10 ((one product has gone up by £2 but it was £10 when i bought it)) 
I always think that just because something is expensive it doesn't make it good ive used a lot of more affordable makeup and its just as good if not better sometimes:

Good Things Miracle Mattifying Moisturiser (£7.99)- This moisturiser is perfect for anyone who wants to be mattified or anyone with Oily skin, it works to hydrate the skin but to also control shine and oil. Holly Arabella actually introduced me to this range and i absolutely love it

Body Shop Matte it Primer (£12)- This product is a less expensive version of the MAC Matte Primer it basically does what it says in the same it prepare the surface of the skin for foundation by creating a smooth canvas and controlling oil by mattifying the skin. I find it doesn't absorb as fast at MAC Matte but it does the same job.



Maybelline "Fit Me" Foundation (£7.99)- This foundation is great for anyone with drier skin i haven't really used it on people with oily skin so i can't say anything but if anyone has used it with oily skin leave a comment. I find its great for dry skin because it doesn't emphasise dry spots and it just applies really well without transferring which to me is quite a good thing for a drugstore foundation .

Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)- To anyone who blogs and a lot of people out there as well this concealer is the holy grail as its just a perfect concealer a company that offers products at such a low price you would never think it would have made such a perfect product. The texture is soft and creamy it doesn't settle into fine lines it doesn't crease and its great for all skin tones and types



Sleek MakeUP Pout Paint (£4.99)- This are a great dupe for the OCC Liptars as i feel like are quite the same texture and pigment. These last a really long time they stain the lips and you dont need a lot of product at all i would say smaller than a pea sized and they will last you forever! They come in a variety of shades such as pinks, purples, reds even blue and white!

No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick (£9.50)- I really loved the colour "Showy" because it was a super bright neon pink but when applied it just a wash of colour that looks like a sheer pink so its not as scary as it looks in the tube, as a sheer lipstick it wont last for ages but it does last a while before you have to reapply

Topshop Cream Blush (£6)- These cream blushes come in a variety of different pigmented colours which last for ages! i think thats why they are such a hit with everyone because they last and they are easy to apply i love Flush because its such a bright colour but it can be used as a really natural colour or super bright. Pictured is Butterscotch a bronzy neutral tone which has a bit of sheen so its perfect if you just want a bit of colour



L'oreal Gel Intenza (£8.50)- This liner is quite like the YSL gel liners in the fact they have both got particles of shimmer contained in the liner, it applies in a solid black line with golden shimmer through it as its pigmented you only need to do the line once. This liner lasts all day on most of the clients i work with with the exception of those with really oily lids

Barry M Dazzle Dust (£4.59)- I absolutely love these little pots of magic! I dont really use the solid colours because im not a big pigment user but for the glitters they are perfect they are fine enough to use everyday because they just add shimmer instead of chunky glitter, they look amazing in the inner corner or on the lid for a bit of sparkle and for such a low price its a steal!

No7 Lip Pencil (£6.75)- These are quite great products because they are retractable liners for lips so that means no sharpening with is such a time saver! i particularly love the Nude shade as it just makes the best nude lip for that "you lip but better" look. For the clients ive used it on it has lasted through the shoot or event so we know it lasts for a long time!


What are your favorite products?
Do you agree with mine?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

33 comments:

  1. thevenusenvy17:18

    Giz a blog with bargains under £5 and where to source uber cheap high end brands in places like tk maxx and tj hughes! Discontinued colours etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. georgina davies17:19

    Just got 2 of the sleek poutpaints in my glossy box, now I'm really looking forward to trying them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyqueenuk17:21

    I am hoping for a sleek poutpaint in my Glossybox xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Barry M dazzle dust too! great for in the corner of your eye and under brows! I haven't tried that Maybelline foundation so I would have put in there Rimmel wake me up instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. teen diary18:59

    I badly want the 2000 collection concealer! Mentioned it in one of my posts too! x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea!!! I really love the Sleek pout paints, they're so versatile and amazing xx
    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Andii. I tried the Good Things facial scrub before and absolutely loved it. Worth a try if you fancy trying anything else from the range. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca Morrissey13:36

    I LOVE the collection concealer, it's one of the best drugstore concealers I've found. Fantastic post, thanks!
    Beckie (floresymoda.blogspot.co.uk) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda15:34

    I love that concealer I swear by it! I love the look of the sleek power paints, I need some! :D
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca17:31

    I used to swear by Benefit's Boi-Ing to cover my dark circles but haven't looked back since discovering the Collection one. It does as good a job for a third of the price. Score! x

    Rebecca (lipstickandlove.co.uk) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. helen at thelovecatsinc21:55

    i love topshops cream blushes!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carly Warly23:30

    Ahhh I still need to try Topshop Blush - I want butterscotch too now :D

    SLS xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coco01:34

    I loved your picks. I've always wanted to do a 10 under 10 list. I agree with the Lasting Perfection concealer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love A.01:05

    I have recently purchased the holly frail Collection concealer and I'd have to agree, it's pretty amazing. it would b nice to try the Barry m dazzle dusts, but I am indecisive about them, always feels like they're gonna get all over the place, dunno why. the maybelline dream touch foundation is quite nice leaving a dewy finish. oh and the Rimmed Apocalypse Luna is my fav buy of the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amy Caitlin20:14

    I absolutely love the Good Things moisturiser!!

    Amy Caitlin xo | cloudcaitlin24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tkmaxx is pretty awesome i found so great NYX stuff there

    ReplyDelete
  17. What do you think of them? have you tried them yet?? x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet you will get them haha just hope more! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are amazing arnt they! i love the white/pink one its so cute for inner corner highlights
    I actually havent tried Wake me up yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome thanks for linking! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally agree i think for a drugstore product they are pretty awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. georgina davies21:52

    I really like them, they are going to last for ages i reckon I'm going to get the white one so I can mix and tone down the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Ged! i havent tried the facial scrub but i want to try some different things from their range x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Its amazing isnt it? when i first heard about it i never thought in a million years it would be that good but it actually is and it amazed me x

    ReplyDelete
  25. You should totally try it! Superdrug often do offers so you should check them out x

    ReplyDelete
  26. You know Boi-ing is the only thing to ever make my skin react its pretty weird how i dont to anything else but that x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its such a gorgeous colour you should try the pink tones too x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks hun!! you should do it and link me haha


    its an amazing concealer isnt it im not too keen on the foundation though

    ReplyDelete
  29. If you do your eyes first then do your foundation you dont have to worry about fall down! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Things is such a great brand they just keep coming up with fantastic things x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yeah the white is a really useful colour to have x

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh you must! wake me up is amaze!! will have to take a look at the pink/white one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. They are such great products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!