MUA Cosmetics Little Things Collection for One Direction



Everyone knows about my little thing for One Direction ((See what i did there haha)) i saw this collection and it wasn't a moment of OMG but a moment of seriously....really? -sigh- anyway.
MUA Cosmetics will be bringing out a collection soon called "Little Things" its a collaboration between MUA and One Direction although i dont actually think they would have had much involvement in creating the collection as they are busy in the US.

The Little Things Collection contains 5 Lipsticks with each of the boys signatures on them, 5 Lip Polishes, 3 Cheek Tints and 5 shades of Nail Polish! ((Which London Beauty Queen pointed out quite rightly that they look a lot like the Love Hearts collection colours)) 



MUA Cosmetics Little Things Collection for One Direction

The "Kiss You" Lipsticks come in a variety of shades which actually look pretty good just basing them on the colour. The colours are a Be Mine, Moments, I Wish, Rock Me , I Want (£3)


One Direction
Lip Polish - £2.50

MUA Cosmetics Little Things Collection for One Direction
Then in the collection they have 3 cheek tints Coral Cutie, Pink Explosion and Rose Riot. (£3)

The collection is avaliable from muastore.co.uk or from Superdrug stores on the 31st of July


What do you think of the Little Things Collection?
What do you think of the Colours?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet 
@BeautyandTheBoy and follow me on Instagram @BeautyandTheBoy


If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.