Benefit Cosmetics Launches "Rockateur" Boxed Powder




Hey Beauties!


Benefit will be launching a brand new blush soon called "Rockateur" which sounds pretty awesome. Im loving the packaging its the same as the normal boxed powders but its got a pretty cool design on it, it even has "Rock" stamped into the powder which a nice feature
Rockateur is going to be a rose gold blush with a soft sheen which flatters all skin tones. 


Rockateur will be available from Benefit in September and will cost £23.50



Thanks to @BeckyMort on twitter who told me of the 1 day flash sale



What is your favourite Benefit Blush?
What do you think of Rockateur?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

21 comments:

  1. Bnii19:44

    woww. this looks os gorgeous :) i'll get this one when it launches here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My jaw literally just dropped...this cannot come soon enought! I absolutely adore the Benefit Boxed Blushed!

    Sophia Meola | A
    Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha iwas the same when i first saw it i totally love the name of it as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think i can wait that long hahha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bnii22:18

    they launch everything after u here. I wanted the estee lauder gelee blush so badly & it sold out so soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ShoppingObsession23:36

    thanks for the heads up for the new release. I love Benefit's blushes and this rose golden shade looks amazing in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre welcome i do a lot of upcoming releases haha! also i think everyone needs a bit of rose gold haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh boo! :/ thats so crap x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh very nice! Thanks for the heads up on the new release! Do you know if they're releasing this world wide or just in the UK?

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I want this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mirela Kasimovic21:09

    Simply gorgeous !! Pretty packaging ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stéphanie Ponsonnaille15:25

    I'm jealous because I'm not English so... I don't see the beautiful blush in my collection, you're so lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny23:43

    Great blog <3 I also loved your portfolio great make-up features looking forward to future posts now following :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Annette Brennan17:18

    Have people not noticed you only get 5g of product for the same price as a regular Benefit blush?

    Annettibus |Irish Fashion, Beauty and Art blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Youre welcome! i think its a world wide release x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think its a world wide launch you might be able to get it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww thank you that means a lot to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw that i wonder why they have done that?

    ReplyDelete
  19. brodie04:32

    I won this in a competition on Benefits twitter today!! So excited to get it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow how do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stef19:35

    Oh my gosh..it looks so gorgeous!and yeh the packaging is super cute too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!