MAC Adored Mineralize Skinfinish Review




Hey Beauties!
I can't believe the sun has lasted this look we can finally say in Scotland we actually got a Summer haha!

I picked up this gorgeous Mineralize Skinfinish from MAC when the Tropical Taboo Collection came out and i forgot about it until a few days ago. I don't even know why i forgot about it because its such a gorgeous colour.


Colour and Pigmentation

Adored Mineralize Skinfinish is described as a "coral with light beige pearl" I really like Adored because it is quite versatile, it can be used as a light coral blush on people who have really light skin or used as a sheer highlighter for those with Medium to Deep skin. The colour does tend to sheer out as you apply it but i find you can build the colour to get some sort of solid colour out of it.



Wear Time

This Mineralize Skinfinish will last around the 5/6 hour mark i used it on a photoshoot under hot studio lights so i think thats a pretty good test of how long it will last and i would say 5 hours for a cheek product is a pretty great lasting time.


Packaging

Adored Mineralize Skinfinish comes in the usual circular compact with the pack logo and the domed shape for the Mineralize Skinfinish i really like this packaging because the way the product is made it makes it really hard to break or smash which to me is an amazing plus.





Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the Adored Mineralize Skinfinish from any MAC store as a part of the Tropical Taboo Collection but it is limited edition so you will have to get it will the collection is out. It retails for £22 for 10g of product

The Good and The Bad

The Good?- Its a really versatile as a product
The Bad?- I wish it was a little more pigmented



Have you tried anything from this collection
What do you think of MAC MSF?
Leave a comment



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

11 comments:

  1. Alice16:58

    This is one of those products I would buy just because it looks pretty but never use it. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close to buying this last week when i stopped by my local counter...may have to go back! Looks lovely swatched, almost reminds me of a slight rose golden highlight

    Sophia Meola | A
    Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty Angel21:44

    That looks lovely! I love the MSF natural, might give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie-Louise23:40

    Ah, this looks really lovely!
    I haven't tried any MSF's before so might have to pick one up soon :) This is beautiful though!

    I'm running a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, if you fancy a peek
    http://mlhauken.blogspot.dk/2013/07/giveaway-mac-lippie-of-your-choice.html

    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia20:47

    I just read about the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish on another blog. I'm going to have a look out for this product when I next visit a MAC store

    Olivia xxx
    http://beautyfromthefjord.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow it's beautiful... the pan looks so pretty xx

    Gemma | ˟˟ Miss Makeup Magpie ˟˟

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of it, its one of those i dont wanna touch it things haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its really popular so you should try and get it as soon as you can! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The natural are amazing! i love using them wet and applying them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha totally! i think its really pretty and its limited edition so you totally have too :P haha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!