Daniel Sandler Luxury Lipstick in Goddess Review

Daniel Sandler Luxury Lipstick in Goddess Review

Hey Beauties!

I got this Daniel Sandler lipstick while i was in London and only just came across it in my "stash" when i was packing for a makeup job. Its a gorgeous colour so i thought i would show you all what its like

Colour and Pigmentation

The lipstick i have is called Goddess which is a pink nude tone which i find looks really great on a number of skin tones from Light to Medium it might be a bit too light for deeper skin tones. Goddess really packs a punch in terms of pigmentation as its not totally opaque but its that "you lips but better" shade which i really like, it also has a really nice texture i find a lot of pigmented lipsticks sometimes tend to be drying but this is really soft and comfortable to wear i find it does make the lips look plump that will because it contains treatment spheres filled with lip-plumping folic and ultra moisturising hyaluronic acid to stop the horrible dry lips look.

Wear Time

I find with a lot of Daniel Sandler makeup items they last a long time and the Luxury Lipsticks are no different you can easily get 6+ hours of wear out of this lipstick i used it on a makeup job a while ago and it lasted the whole time i only needed to touch it up slightly after about 4 hours but for a lipstick that's pretty good

Packaging

The packaging is really sleek but its just your average lipstick bullet but this one is metal so it feels sturdy and feels like a lot of thought went into the packaging to make it.

Edit- Daniel Sandler told me that something which i never even noticed but im glad he pointed it out "The tip is contoured to help with even application. No other Lipstick is shaped that way"



Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the Luxury Lipsticks from www.danielsandler.com or from Love Makeup, Look Fantastic, Feel Unique and Esscentual etc. The lipstick is £13.25 which is pretty good considering a MAC lipstick £15

The Good and The Bad

The Good?- I love the Texture and the colour of Goddess
The Bad?- I would have liked to see a larger range in colours



What are your favourite lipsticks?
Have you tried Daniel Sandler Cosmetics?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. Nudes just don't suit me, which I think is more to do with my age. You simply need a pop of colour once you get to a certain point. Or perhaps I've just not come across the right one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel21:35

    Nice lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirela Kasimovic18:32

    Nice color. But I like bright colors rather than nude ones !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it good for those days where you dont want a lot of colour to be honest! but im with you on bright colours haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this one is good because its not that beigey concealer lip so it suits a lot of people you should try it!
    but i do agree i love bright colours haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you've nailed it Andy, "beigey concealer lip" is exactly what nudes look like on me. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise Oats21:32

    Nice review! I've never tried Daniel Sandler cosmetic s before, I shall have to check them out :-)

    Http://Kinderhealthandbeautytips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valeen Newman5018:44

    This is beautiful on I love all Daniel sandle's Make up. People who have not tried it are missing out X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!