Cosmo Blog Awards 2013- Shortlisted as Best Established Beauty Blog


Hey Beauties!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for nominating me for Best Established Beauty Blog the short list went up yesterday and i was lucky enough to be one of the shortlisted

You guys honestly have no idea how much this means to me to be even nominated is amazing im so immensely grateful to every one of my readers and followers.

I would ask if you could please spare 5 minutes to vote for me as overall winner in the category by clicking here and be sure to vote for the other bloggers as well because there is some pretty great blogs there

If you ever need any makeup advice, tips or recommendations im always here to help feel free to tweet me @Beautyandtheboy
Again thank you so much for everything for reading my blog for asking me questions it makes me so happy i get to help everyone and to share my love of what i do with you, you all often really brighten up my day quite a lot



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!