Products for Curling Hair under £10

Products for Curling Hair under £10


Hey Beauties!

I thought i would do another one of these posts as my "Top 10 Makeup Products under £10" was really popular so i thought i would do a post on Curling products for hair as ive seen a lot that my readers have problems holding curls in their hair.

I have put together 3 products in which i think are best for this type of style be it a dry set or wet set. When curling your hair a wet set will always last longer than using just heat i won't go into the Chemistry and Science but the bonds of your hair form better with water than they do with heat.

Trevor Sorbie Styling Curl Creator (£5.59)

You can see my full review - here

The Trevor Sorbie Curl Creator is a great spray for creating curls on dry hair, you can use this but spraying on the sections of your hair waiting for it to try then using a curling wand, tongs or even straighteners to Curl.
It smells amazing and its sticky at all. I think this one has to be my favourite because i find it keeps and holds the curl the best and not to mention the fact it has a heat protectant in it so you don't have to use lots of product

L'oreal Elnett Satin Heat and Styling Spray- Volume (£5.99)


This spray has the same idea as the Trevor Sorbie Curl Creator but this creates volume in the hair as well as holds the curl perfectly, you can use this on wet hair or dry hair by spraying it all over or on the sections you want to curl and curling with your appliance. You have to be careful how much of this you use because if you use too much it does tend to go a bit sticky which is never good

Wella Professionals Wet Perfect Setting (£6.99)



This spray is perfect for when you want to do a wet set, apply it to damp hair and apply all over instead of to different sections if you find the hair as dried try wetting the hair and reapplying you need the hair to be wet.
It doesn't make the hair crispy and it doesn't  feel sticky and the smell is really nice and isn't overpowering

I created these styles below using the different products above i used the Curl Creator on the half up and down with large velcro rollers for volume and texture and on the second i used the same spray and on the 3 image i used the L'oreal styling spray





What do you use to curl your hair?
Do you use any of these?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Heather Nixon15:03

    Great post :) I have never tried any of these products x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura12:18

    'm such a fan of L'oreals curl creator. I've been using it for a while now and I just love it! Those styles are so good. Your very talented. Great post chick, and I'm a big fan of your blog as a whole too!

    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! they are pretty cool products tbh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!