Please Nominate me for the Cosmo Blog Awards

image


Hey Beauties!
I was wondering if you could all nominate me as i am entering the Cosmo Blog Awards this year, you actually have no idea how much this would mean to me. I started this blog to help people, just answer questions and share my love of makeup and i actually can't imagine my life without my blog because its such a big part of me now that sounds totally crazy but its true!
I just want to be able to get out there and help more and more people!

I was just wondering if you could nominate me under established beauty blog cosmopolitan.co.uk




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Did x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Larkin13:03

    Just after entering you there!
    Best of luck, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
    When will you know?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!