New Products from bareMinerals



Hey Beauties!
Last week i had the pleasure of  being invited along to the bareMinerals Boutique in Glasgow to learn about the new products they have to offer.
bareMinerals is not something i usually use but was pleasantly surprised at what they had in the way of products

I had a look at the new products and hard a little about the new Moxie Collection from bareMinerals coming out soon. I really like the look of the new concealers that have recently came out the SPF 20 Correcting Concealer product is a great product because it has SPF so it protects you from the sun but also has a lightweight coverage so it has coverage but doesnt feel cakey its for those of you with darker undereye circles as if you just wanted brightening under the eyes you could use the Stroke of Light Eye Brightener which conceals but brightens as well and defuses dark shadows under the eyes. What i liked best about these was the fact they will correct your undereyes as well they say that over time the condition of your darkcircles will get better.


I had also gotten a chance to see the new Prime Time Neutralising Primer which was a yellow based product used for neutralising the discoloration on the skin and evening out the the skin tone, for me personally this wasnt one of my favourite products as it did make the skin look quite yellow which to me isnt the best too also it cant be used on anyone with a cool undertone because if you have yellow toned skin and you use this you will just go somewhat resembling Jaundice which isnt a good look but there was another product that i really did like and they reminded me of the CKone Glossy lipsticks. The Loud and Clear Lip Sheer which are limited edition I really liked these because they were a sheer gel based lipstick containing shea butter and jojoba seed oil to keep the lips super moisturised but also have a bit of colour to them



What are your favourite bareMinerals Products?
Are you looking forward to Moxie? 
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not looking, I am on a spending ban xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loook you know you want to haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!