Dove Men+Care Hydrate Moisturiser Review



Hey Male Beauties and all others reading!

A while ago i talked about posting more stuff more men as well as my usual posts so today i have a review for the male readers out there on the Dove Men+Care Hydrate Moisturiser. Moisturising is really important because everyone's skin needs moisture and hydration our bodies are 65% so you can see how important it is to moisturise



I really like this moisturiser because from my point of view it works which is always a good point hah! but its the fact that it isnt tacky that i like it absorbs into the skin really fast and leaves my skin feeling hydrated whereas i feel others just sit on my skin and dont really absorb into the skin. I think also the scent is an important factor because normal guys dont want it to smell "girly" so this has quite a masculine scent to it but not overpowering it disappears after a while



I also love the packaging its really sleek and simple in a small but sturdy bottle, it has a pump on the to which kind of annoys me because it pumps out a bit too much product so you have to be careful how hard you press it


I think overall this is a good moisturiser for guys to use because it smells nice, its easy to use and it works. the Dove Men+Care range comes in different formulas i bought the Hydrate because i have dry skin but you could buy either they Hydrate, Revitalise or Sensitive.
The Dove Men+Care Hydrate Moisturiser is £8.99 and you get 50ml of product. It is available from drugstores such as Boots and Superdrug or online at Boots.com


Do you use Moisturiser 
What do you think of this Moisturiser?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. The hubs has some of this and seems to quite like it x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarirah19:11

    I actually just bought this for my bro. Trying to get him to take care of his skin better. Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! yeah i think skincare is so important no matter who you are x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! it is quite a good product x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting. Great review Andy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! its an awesome product! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!