Escentual #MicellarBlindTrial



Hey Beauties!
I thought i would do a post on this because it was something that excited me. We have all heard of cleansing waters mostly from Bioderma but now there are quite a lot of brands that are offering these which are called "Micellar Water" which is bascially a really gentle yet powerful makeup remover.

Escentual invited 100 makeup lovers to do their blind test where we will be testing out 7 different Micellar makeup removers and seeing which one we like best but we also have to talk about them there different categories such as cleansing power, pleasure of use, reactivity, moisture balance, bottom line, and your favourite.

The trial is open for 2 weeks so in that time we have to test these and come out with which one we like best. I really like the idea of this because we get to try some out but we dont know which is which so i guess we arnt tempted by labels as there are quite a few great brands like Dior, La Roche Posay, Bioderma, Caudalie,   Vichy etc

I was going to do another post at the end of the 2 weeks and just tell you what i thought and what my opinions were on each of them and maybe i will find out which one i liked best.

What do you think of Micellar Removers?
Do you use any?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. beauty balm15:53

    oh wow what an exciting trial. Be interesting to see which one you like to best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fab is this, can't wait to see what the results are xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking part in this trial too, it will be interesting to compare the results with you in two weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarirah13:12

    I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I will be blogging mine at the end of the trial too. I really hope my favourite isn't one of the more expensive ones though. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!