Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner Review


Hey Beauties!
I have a great find for you today, you might already know about them but these eyeliners are total dupes for the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but at a fraction of the cost!

Colour and Pigmentation

I really like these eyeliners because i dont think there is anything as smooth and soft on the drugstore market that holds up well and not to mention these arnt as expensive as the Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils. They are quite pigmented for eyeliners that you can get from the drugstore, i would have to say the black and the nude are my favourite but overall the nude because i havent ever seen a smooth applying nude liner that can go on the waterliner without pulling which is great! The nude liner is perfect for brightening up the eyes as it removes the red tones and makes the eyes look bigger




Wear Time

The Scandaleyes liners are waterproof so they will last quite a while i have them on clients before and on a shoot they have lasted a good 6 hours without fading or smudging onto the undereye where you apply to the waterline also for a drugstore eyeliner that is great wear time as most drugstore liners ive used have either been to hard or to soft and dont last at all.

Packaging

The packaging is just your standard eyeliner packaging there is nothing new or different about these, the lid stays on well so it wont be falling off and drying out the eyeliner as these are quite creamy.



Price and Where to Buy

You can get these from any drugstore such as Boots, Superdrug etc and they cost only £3.99 which is a big saving as the Urban Decay 24/7 liners are £14 each!


The Good and The Bad

The Good?- Ive never found a good smooth nude eyeliner like this in a drugstore
The Bad?- Some shades are smoother than others the Black is super soft
whereas the purple is a little harder



Do you think these compare to Urban Decay?
Have you tried these? What did you think?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Helen18:27

    I got the nude one to use on one of the bridesmaids at a wedding recently, she looked great and it looks like it lasted well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie8119:01

    I really like these, they are fab. Like you said, for drugstore they are brilliant. I have to say the nude liner is better than my MAC nude liner. I use this all the time now :-)


    Grace (allthatslap) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried for so long to get my hands on the MAC nude and now i dont need because as you said this one is amazing!


    thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so surprised how well they lasted! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Nude its absolutely amazing!


    thanks for commenting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!