Posting more things aimed at my male readers.



Hey Beauties!

Im just making a small post to tell you that i will be posting more male makeup/skincare/grooming posts on my blog to help out the male readers of my blog. So far i have a few ideas such as:

  • How to take care after shaving
  • My Routine
  • How to combat oily skin
  • Male Makeup
If you have any suggestions please comment them below or tweet me @AndrewJamesMUA


What would you like to see?
Do you think its a good idea?
Leave a comment! 




I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Fab idea Andii! As a male, I'd love to see more posts about makeup tips for men. There are more men than use makeup than admit it & I'm sure they would appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy, i thought it would be a good idea to include more people in my blog rather than just woman and makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette Arlene09:49

    Ciao Andii James,

    Love your blog on men! I would love to offer you some Mineral Sheer Tint from Lynette Arlene Make Up Art to try out! You will love it! The concealers are also excellent for the men....as they are creamy and non drying.
    CHeck it out here:

    http://lynettearlenemakeupart.com/LynetteArleneMakeUpArt/Face_Concealers_Foundations_Powders.html



    If you have any questions, feel free to write me! Also all makeup artists receive a 40% discount!
    Happy New Year!
    Lynette Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!