TUTORIAL: Makeup look I did for Model, Jenna McGuinness

Hey Guys!

I thought I would put up a blog post to go with the Tutorial I did on YouTube. I did this makeup look on Jenna on Monday and it was for her shoot with a photographer, the brief was just to be quite dark and moody so I thought this would go best with what the brief was.



Sorry about the colour being off, i dont know what was going on the foundation looked fine in normal like in a mirror but seemed off on Camera, its my first video with white walls and a good camera! haha

Remember you can now watch in HD

Products Used

Face- 

Naked Skin Thirst Aid 12 Hour Moisturiser and Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Primer

Illamasqua Skin Base 05 and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation- BD50 (Mixed)

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer- Medium

MAC Pro Sculpting Cream- Well Sculpted

Illamasqua Powder Blush- Intrigue 

MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner

Stila Lip Glaze Black Cherry

Eyes-

Me Me Me Cosmetics Dew Pot- Autumn Smolder

Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics Palette No.1

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner- Black

Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curlers

Maybelline Flases Mascara- Super Black


What do you think of this look?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Loved the night moth lip pencil :) I'm really getting into dark lip colours this Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark lips are such an amazing thing to be honest! i love them if they are done right they can look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thans for the nice turtorial. Definately gonna try it out for the right outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally should its a great look! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie Larkin14:34

    This is such a gorgeous look. I'm going to have to try it out somenight! Thanks so much for sharing it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks im glad you liked it! it is a gorgeous look you should xD x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!