NARS Rated R Duo Review




Hey Beauties!

I really love this palette!, its a really vibrant blue and a lime/yellow green from NARS called Rated R which i think is an awesome name for this palette because the colours a little out there. I really like putting the Lime/yellow green on the lid and blending then putting the blue into the socket and blending up and on the bottom lash line. This Palette would be more for a night time dramatic look finished of with a bit of black liner but for those of you who are daring enough you should totally wear it through the day

The pigmentation and pay off from these shadows is quite impressive although using a coloured base to start with helps so much as you will see below in the swatch pictures, they are soft and easily blendable but do feel a little powdery. The Blue does give a bit of fall down but just do foundation after eyes with this



I really like using a base with these shadows because it makes them look more Vibrant, i used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tenacious Teal which is a really nice deep aqua blue






Above I used the Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Green Grass which gave it a sort of darker tone but it still looks awesome!

These Duos can be bought from NARScosmetics.com and from NARS Counters and contains 4g of Product for £24 or $34 USD 


What do you think about these?
Do you use NARS Products?
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!