SleekMakeUP Blush by 3 Palette- 'Pink Spirit' Review

SleekMakeUP Blush by 3 Palette- 'Pink Spirit' Review

So im a bit late on the Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 as I only just managed to get a hold of them, they were sold out for the longest time in superdrug but i finally got one.

The Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 is a palette of 3 blushes in different tones, i got the "Pink Spirit" palette which as you can tell is full of pink/warm toned blushes. For a drug store brand Sleek MakeUP always surpases other brands of the same value with its intense pigmentation whether its from the Blushes, Eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks etc. One of the things i love about Sleek MakeUP is that their packaging is actually really sleek, I love the black packaging and how the product is laid out inside its not at all something associated with the drug store
These blushes are so gorgeous when on the skin as they are matte sometimes matte blushes can look a little fake but these somehow dont they look perfect when applied with a soft hand because they are so pigmented you can go from gorgeous to clown very easily




I really like the colours in this palette, I feel like i could work on multiple skin tones with these from Light to Deep. They are really nice to apply but they do feel a bit chalky if you apply to much but you just have to make sure to use a light hand when applying.
If you want these to last a long time I always layer buy putting something like a stain then a blush that way you dont loose the colour on your cheeks

The SleekMakeUP Blush by 3 Palette's come with 20g of product fro £10 per palette which in my opinion is  great value as you are getting 3 different blushes with intense pigment and lots of product for only £10. These blushes are available from Superdrug or from the Sleek MakeUP website


What do you think of these?
What is your favourite Sleek MakeUP product?
Leave a comment!






I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!





Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I was looking at these on the Sleek website yesterday. Have just ordered this one and the Lace one. The other two look scary for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah this one is gorgeous its soo bright though :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie Louise03:51

    These blushes look really pretty! Ive always wanted to try some sleek products. I wish they were sold in the US. One day Ill have to order some :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Lace blush by 3. It's such gorgeous colours. I really want this one too. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo they look very nice, and i'm very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nurse Fancy Pants21:13

    I'm really drawn to these colours although I got the Lace palette recently, which seems quite wearable for pale skin like my own! Such great value for what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that these are great for anyone because with a light hand they are very wearbale x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should totally try them there are other colours in the range! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone has been talking about that one i really want to try it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can order online i think! get something its worth it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!