Illamasqua "Sophie" Medium Pencil Review

Illamasqua "Sophie" Medium Pencil Review

The Sophie Medium Pencil has to be my favourite black eyeliner pencil because it is really black and it is seriously blend-able
Unlike a lot of Pencil Eyeliners I have used they tend to tug on your eyelid which isn't nice so I mostly use gel eyeliners because they can be so precise and do not pull at all but with the Sophie Eyeliner it isnt super soft but it does run softer than most eyeliners which is nice the thing i love the most about these medium pencils are they blend like no other eyeliners usually eyeliners are hard to blend but these are quite like creams when you apply them to the eyes, They are PERFECT for creating a cut crease or a nice smokey eye because you can layer up your products for a actual smoked out finish

What i love about this pencil is Illamasqua came up with a Modernised techinque that was used by the likes of Greta Garbo to give the eyes dimension and depth they call it "Skin Sketching"


The Sophie Eyeliner and all Medium Pencils are £13 from Illamasqua and they last for a good while as well which I also love!

I want to talk about something which i think is quite close to me the reason behind the "Sophie Pencil"
The Sophie Pencil is more than a Simple Eyeliner, it helps raise money for the Sophie Lancaster Foundation and if you dont know what that is, its Foundation set up to :


- To create a lasting legacy to Sophie.

- To provide educational group-works that will challenge the prejudice and intolerance towards people from alternative subcultures.

- To campaign to have the UK Hate Crime legislation extended to include people from “alternative subcultures” or “Lifestyle and Dress”

Sophie was a girl who was kicked to death because she was different which i think is totally wrong to basically kill someone because they look or act different obviously I'm big on this because i mean look at me I don't exactly look "normal" so if someone can be killed for something as simple as looking different things need to change
£3 from every Sophie Pencil bought from Illamasqua goes to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation. You can get the Medium Pencil, The Sophie Wristband and Make a Donation all go to helping the Sophie Lancaster Foundation


STAMP OUT PREJUDICE, HATRED AND INTOLERANCE EVERYWHERE
S.O.P.H.I.E


What do you think of the Sophie Eyeliner?
Leave a Comment!


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Such a great cause I had heard about this sometime last year. It's horrible what people will do to others for simply being different. Every time you post about Illamsqua I like them more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe what is your fave so far? :D i have to say @Illamasqua is my favourite brand ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely get any abuse over what I look like since I loved from NE England to London. I think it's because no one cares about anyone but themselves in the area I now live in. 

    Last time I was harrassed in the street was walking through Whitechapel with my blokey 2 years ago. I was all corsetted and gothed up and a gang of lads swooped down on us. groping my chest and calling me immoral.

    I love, love the Sophie pencil. In fact, I love everything Illamasqua makes :D 

    an't wait for the 14th/15th March - I'll be at the door of the flagship at 9am to get my hands on the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like that there is a cause to it too.
    Following
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i will go out made up and no one says anything but i do get looks obviously hehe xD
    i think your awesome for being yourself and great that you can be yourself! :D

    omg the new collection looks amazing! i cant wait hehe xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah i think Illamasqua have done a great thing by helping out  xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!