Illamasqua Haul!

Illamasqua Haul!
Hey Beauties!

I thought i would do a Haul on some stuff I have bought on Tuesday from Illamasqua. I thought this would be a good idea because the new collection "Human Fundamentalism" is out, I am going to order some stuff from it soon and I cant wait!

So I got quite a bit from Illamasqua, some new things I hadn't used before and some stuff I always go back too like the Sophie Pencil, best black eyeliner EVER! I will just put some pictures down below of the products and what I think of them. If you would like an in-depth review of a certain product, Leave me a comment! <3
First off lets start talking about the foundations that I got. I got 4 shades of Skin Base and 4 of the Light Liquid Foundation



I got the shades SB03, 05, 07, 10 of Skin Base and in Light Liquid I got LF115, LF140, LF215 LF233.
First off you guys all know what i think of Skin Base, my Holy Grail of Foundations ((Check out my Full Review Here)) I have to say Skin Base is the best foundation I have ever used. It blends amazingly, its like second skin, it covers up so much but doesnt feel cakey or thick and a great thing it is fully HD so amazing on camera or photographs. David Horne had said to me that Skin Base was his proudest moment in 22 years of doing makeup professionally.

Light Liquid Foundation is good as well because i feel it gives the skin a really nice glow even more so if you use it with the Satin Primer. I have to admit i think it has quite a weird texture or it might just be me hah.


Shown here from Left to Right:
-Preen Powder Eyeshadow
-Daemon Powder Eyeshadow
-Entangle Cream Eyeshadow
-Loose Powder in LP205 in the Background
If you have never tried the Illamasqua Eyeshadow I suggest you should they are seriously pigmented and last a long time, if you think MAC are Pigmented you haven't tried Illamasqua. The only way to prove the pigmentation would be to show swatches of the 3 colours above.
Blue- Preen Powder Eyeshadow
Red- Deamon Powder Eyeshadow
Black/Slate- Entangle Cream Eyeshadow

((Hollow Cream Pigment will be seen Below))
As you can see in the swatch above these eyeshadows are insanely pigmented one of my favourites is Entangle because it makes a black smokey eye so much more intense it also is good at deepening colours as well. On its own Entangle is a horrible horrible product because it crease like mad and it doesnt stay put but once set it becomes one of the best products I own. Although there is something good about it on its own, it blends like a dream and once you put the black on top (Lestat Powder Eyeshadow) it becomes something amazing. ((See my Full Review here))


Shown Here-
Eye Liner Cake- Mislead
Cream Blush- Lies
Cream Pigment- Hollow
Intense Lipgloss in Absorb
Illuminator- Halycon
Now onto something that really made me quite happy to own, its called Lies and is a Cream Blush but you dont use it as a blush, it is the perfect pink toned highlight that makes the skin look so dewy and fresh its unbelievable! It blends like a dream and feels light on the skin.
Hollow....Where do i start this product is a big thing in the "Illamasqua lovers circles" this product is so multipurpose- It gives you a base to work on for your eyes, a contour colour to define your cheeks, a Nude lip colour, the ways to use these Cream Pigments are endless! I already have like 4 of them
Absorb is nothing special its just your normal lipgloss in a Nude/Biscuit Colour which is thick but good thick you can wear this over a lip colour or on its own
Halycon is a fantastic product for higlighting as well because its not glittery but its really satin like it makes the skin shine rather than glisten...Amazing!
Shown Here-
Sophie Medium Pencil
Halycon Illuminator
Absorb Intense Gloss 
Overall my love for Illamasqua will never end haha! I dont think there is one product that I dont like
((Maybe Rich Liquid but its good for mixing but shh))


What do you think of Illamasqua?
What are your Favourite Products or What are you dying to try?

I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

27 comments:

  1. Zainab Warind17:00

    Everything looks amazing! Totally need to get my hands on some illamasqua!!! Is the skinbase that good?! Uve made me want to try it now!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Skin Base is amazing! it is honestly my fave foundation ever :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma_Cosmetic_Charm17:32

    Illamasqua is a brand I've wanted to try for ages especially the skin base, don't have a counter where I live though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can buy online at Illamasqua.com :D if you need reference i am SB07 xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebeccalee310719:09

    So jealous! It all looks amazing! Can't wait to see some of the magic you whip up using them! 

    Rebecca x

    Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thanks! <3 i did this with them the other day xD 
    what do you think xx 

    ReplyDelete
  7. chantel alford20:36

    Wow those are some great products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hannah Randall20:50

    Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks hun hehe

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah @Illamasqua is an amazing brand you should check them out

    ReplyDelete
  11. irizarry_letty03:15

    I want to try all of it!! Awesome blog!

    ~ LetitiaLaura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen Williford04:19

    After your reviews, I am dying to try their eyeshadows. I certainly don't need anymore(but one can never have too many), but these look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah try as many as you can Lestat puts Carbon to shame :P Lestat is a true black :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe you should try something xD try Skin Base  <3 xx

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bbyvcs20:37

    I want all of this but they sell it nearly nowhere in the US! I have a few lipsticks and eye products though and I love them! 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab haul! Have you signed up for their professional scheme? I was at the store in Liverpool the other day which is like make-up paradise, it was empty (MAC is opposite and was packed!) I felt like dragging ppl across to let them know what an amazing brand it is! Loving your blog... I must get back on the wagon :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i am on there Pro thing :D i agree its amazing when you go there i feel the exact same tbh :P xx
      thanks for following <3

      Delete
  17. glossandglitz18:16

    fabulous haul and review Andii! I have never tried Illamasqua, love the packaging xD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dawnie P21:08

    I love how awesome these look, I totally need to get my hands on some!!!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah i would suggest Skin Base! :D or the Eyeshadows :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. David Horne said Its coming to Sephora soon so watch out for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ive heard that they will be coming to sephora soon so keep your eyes open hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Illamasqua I have skinbase, masquara, illuminators, intense lipgloss and beguile pigment love it all & after reading this im itching for a haul haha! I couldnt live without masquara & skinbase! Oh actually there is 1 thing ive got I dnt like cnt remember wot its called its shoved in a drawer somewhere its the gold colour body shimmer oily stuff its far too oily for me x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah i am on there Pro thing :D i agree its amazing when you go there i feel the exact same tbh :P xx 
    thanks for following <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I need to come to your house and steal your Illamasqua collection, major make up envy going on here! 

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahaha sorry! <3 hugs heheh

    ReplyDelete
  26. yeah im the same! :P  yeah i agree the illumine oil i think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!