A Great Alternative to the Japonesque Palette

Hey Beauties!

I know ive done 3 posts down on lipstick palettes but i want to find the best way to carry about my lipsticks and to save myself having to carry over 60 individual lipsticks. I think this item im about to show you is a great idea because it holds over 60 different items, in this case Lipsticks

Its actually a holder for bits of craft stuff like beads etc. I found it in the Jewellery making section in Hobbycraft and my mind thought these would be amazing for holding different Lipsticks and Cream Products if you are looking for this in Hobbycraft its called "Craftmates Ezy Snappin' Petite Double Organizer" and is £26 which i think is an awesome price because you can see every single one of your lipcolours not to mention its cheaper than a Japonesque Palette which has 36 wells where as this had over 80 different storage compartments.
I found the best way to get your lipsticks into these containers was to cut the lipstick up and place it into the well I organised by colour, "smoosh" the lipstick down so its not one solid form it will melt easier and then use a hair-dryer on the hottest setting to melt them down until the surface is nice and smooth just watch you don't make it go everywhere though.

I think this is an amazing idea because before i was carrying around 4 different MAC Palettes with lipsticks and now i have this one palette and i can see every colour so this gives me more ideas to work from that just looking at 1 at a time

What do you think of these?
Good alternative to the Japonesque Palette
Leave a comment!

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

16 comments:

  1. glossandglitz16:49

    so brilliant! I love anything that helps me be organized... what a gorgeous collection too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hehe i think i need more pinks though hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreammua17:36

    I may try this! Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome, its such a great idea i think

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makeup Advice Forum - Sam18:35

    Looks fab Andii!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, its such a good idea and im sure you will understand how weight of your kit annoys you haha xx

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great idea! least it makes looking for a colour easier and less time consuming.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. its better for being creative as well so i dont use the same colours over and over and never touch some xD 

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawnie P01:50

    Oh that's so fabulous! I love it, it's a really helpful organised way of keeping your lippies!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know im so glad i found it haha <3

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this looks cool! I'm gonna try ebay, as unfortunately we don't have 
    Hobbycraft in Athens! Thanks for the idea ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah try ebay thats probs the best! <3 you could always just try craft stores near you? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do u keep track of whats what? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a good memory i know most of what the colours are but i dont really need to know colours for doing photoshoots just need to be able to see them :D xx

      Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  14. I like hobbycraft! This is a really good idea of seeing all your lipstick shades, and so compact! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do photoshoots so i dont really need to know colours but i do know most of them :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!