Sleek - Crème To Powder Foundation Review


Hey Beauties!
I am so happy today! Blue Skies, a gorgeous sunny day! and....I hit 100000 Visitors today!! I just wanted to say that you guys are amazing and so amazing that you would care what I would have to say. I if I can help any of you in any way let me know.

I have always really wanted to try out the MAC Studio Tech Foundation but always begrudge spending £25 on it so i thought of trying to find something similar....I failed hah but I found something so much better. Usually when using cream foundations they work best on people with dry or normal skin because they help make the skin look good but they dont work well on people with oily skin, you will find yourself blotting or powdering a lot. This foundation is really good in my eyes, its amazing for people who have really oily skin weird i know but since this is a cream to powder foundation it sets like a powder so it absorbs your oils which is great.

This Foundation is Medium to Full Coverage but can be used sheerer by spraying your brush with water or i use Fix+ by MAC. It is really easy to make this foundation look cakey so the best idea would be to put it on in layers then buff as it will blend it into the skin more. I really dont use it for everyday makeup use but i think its a great foundation to keep in your kit if you are a Makeup Artist because it has that ideal coverage that works best in photographs the "you look flawless but doesn't look like your wearing much but your actually caked in it" look haha.

The texture is the same as any crème foundation until its dry then it feels like skin really. I think Sleek is great in there range of foundations because they go really dark but not that light so the range would be really great for darker woman/men who have normal to oily skin




The Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation is avaliable from Superdrug in the Makeup Section as well as online at www.Sleekmakeup.com and is £7.30 for 9g of product which is good because you only really need a little bit for the full face


Have you tried this Foundation before?
What works best for you?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Good post! I like a sheer coverage myself and use the MAC Fix+ as well, it's  fab! I'm training as a MUA though so need all sorts of foundations, must look into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, good luck :P and yeah i really like this as well as Illamasqua Skin Base :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mushypeapie23:08

    I've tried this foundation and it's great for a cheaper alternative, I recently tried the collection 2000 3 in 1 foundation which is very similar but slightly better coverage, the review is somewhere on my blog!

    http://helloterrilowe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice i like it, i seen it when i was out today but didnt get it 

    Thanks for commenting xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zainab Warind04:41

    Is it realli that good?! Being half way across the world i have to pay shipping so i want to knw if its worth around double the price... or perhaps a bit less...

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah well i think it is tbh, its really good for those with oily skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the visitors honey!! :) I have this foundation and I really like it. Although I have oily skin, it works great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! cant believe it tbh :P yeah i think its amazing for oily skin because it does become a powder which is great xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Havisham17:48

    Not sure what the range is like in shops but the online range does go very light - the 'linen' shade, their lightest one, is far paler than anything I've found and matches my skin better than the MAC pale shades do. The downside of this one, I think, is if you're having a bad 'combo' day - my skin can develop flaky patches even when oily all over and this foundation will highlight that if you aren't careful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i dont use this on dry skin as it really does emphasise the dry spots but it is a good foundation for those with dry skin x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!