Illamasqua Entangle Cream Eyeshadow Review


Hey Beauties! <3
I got this amazing package yesterday, I ordered so much from Illamasqua which is quite bad that I spent so much but i got some amazing products that I will be showing because Illamasqua is a quite unique brand. They have a new collection coming out soon "Human Fundamentalism" which I cannot wait for.
Back to the review, this eyeshadow is quite interesting it is a black cream called Entangle which is described as "A dark slate grey with a Satin Finish". I feel using this on its own its horrible its such a bad thing on its own but once you apply a Black eyeshadow to it to set it you get this gorgeous deep true black smokey eye which blends  out like a dream and creams the most gorgeous smoked out effect EVER! ((I used "Lestat" from Illamasqua to set the eyeshadow and blending brush 2))



As you can see above the eyeshadow is looks great on its own as it has a satin sheen to it but when placed on the eyes it creases like hell! It blends really well in its own it does not become more grayer but just holds its colour and slowly blends out


When Lestat was placed on top of Entangle it created this gorgeous sheen to the Cream Eyeshadow, Lestat is Matte but still you can see the original shadow peeking through. As i said above you can see how fantastic this eyeshadow blends out to give a real smoked out effect.

Entangle Eyeshadow contains 2g of product but you do not need a lot of product to get that pigmentation I only used a little bit that is what is so great about Illamasqua, the pigmentation of their products. Entangle retails for £15.50 and is available from Illasmaqua Counters, Stand alone Stores and Online at http://www.illamasqua.com

What do you think Illamasqua?
Have you seen the New Collection?
Leave a Comment<3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE!

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh love Illamasqua stuff! Your reviews are always so honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg have you seen the new collection? 
    its gorgeous! <3

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference setting it makes, looks great both ways but I would too prefer the set look. I actually don't have any Illamasqua products but I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you can see the differece from the top to bottom, its been about 4 hours now and its still on my hand and its still going strong lol xx

    Thanks for commenting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye bye blackground Ive gotta get this I love when products hold their colour black always fades x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!