The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Review

Hey Beauties<3

I am loving these shadows I bought a while back but ever actually tried them until now, as the name says they are cubes of shimmery eyeshadow which im not to keen on so much shimmer but I quite like these.
Shimmer Cubes from The Body Shop come in a quad of eyeshadows in a cube as the name would say each eyeshadow has its own little container so you can take just one or all 4 which i think is a great idea



Candy Pink Eyeshadow
 

When used as normal eyeshadows dry they arnt that pigmented but there is a lot of shimmer from them I find the 2 purple shades are quite pigmented where as the White and Soft pink arnt very pigmented but these can be used wet which i think is an awesome thing because then these turn into something amazing.


The left picture is when the eyeshadows are used dry and the right picture is the eyeshadows used wet with Illamasqua Sealing Gel to make them last longer if you were using them on the lids, but if you are using sealing gel with these they tend to dry faster so id work quickly.
The colours in this Cube are Orchid Purple, Candy Pink, Pearly White, Velvet Plum so this is basically a Purple Shadow Cube.

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes contain 3.5g of eyeshadow per Cube which I think is amazing because you are getting a heck of a lot of shadow for the price. They are £16 each but The Body Shop have offers on regularly so look out and you can get them cheaper.
Overall I really like the colours in this Cube and the fact that you get a little leaflet thing to show you how to use them is always good for those who want to learn.


What do you think of the Shimmer Cubes?
Have you tried them before?
Leave a comment <3



Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me onBloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx 

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. I love my shimmer cubes, I have the bronze colours and they are still going strong after 5 years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome! :P hehe xD i love them 

    Thanks for commenting hun <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these too and I frigging love them! And they going to last you forever since they are so huge lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrabbycupcake21:14

    Wow those look awesome I might have to pick those up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Britishbeautyblogger21:44

    These are really good value for money.. and in my experience, last for nearly ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long have you had yours? :P hehe i really like the purple shades because they look different to some other things i have xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really should often they have a sale on so you can get them cheaper than £16 which i think is amazing they also have this card thing that gives you 10% all purchases its only £5 as well hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What one do you have? :P cause i love these i think i need more hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amitee21:58

    Never tried them before need to go check them out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah they have them in all different shades which is good and they come out with different combinations in different seasons like limited edition ones :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. JoanneCuaycong23:40

    I haven't tried this one but it looks so pretty! 

    Found you through Monday Beauties Blog Hop! :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayy :P ill go check your blog out now :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to try these! i've heard great things about them xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have two sets of shimmer cubes and I love them. Such great, convenient packaging, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have used body shop eyeshadows in the past and they were lovely. Although, I didn't like their lip glosses or mascaras. These colours are great though x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really should would be amazing :P xx 

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah i love how you can mix and match or even only take 1
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I kinda like the mascara the one in the green tube is amazing :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!