Ten Image Professional Cosmetics Bloggers Event







Hey Beauties!!
Today, Im looking to see if anyone from the UK/international would be interested in a Bloggers Event 

Its being held by Ten Image Professional Cosmetics and you just have to Register your interest in attending one of these FREE events by completing the registration form on Facebook. 

Coming Soon to a city near you. 

Participants are also given TEN IMAGE Products to take away with them!! 

Not in the UK? 
Register your interest for international events coming soon 


Sign up and show interest and select the city best for you 
eg London, Manchester, Glasgow Edinburgh etc ((you get the idea)) 

Click on the link to get more info <3
http://www.facebook.com/Worldwidebeauty … 26wlbb%3D1 



What do you think?

Would you like to go to this?



Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hun,
    What exactly is this :)
    I *might* be interested but their fb page isn't very clear on my phone :)
    :D
    Jen
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!