MAC Strobe Cream


Strobe Cream Review!

Hey Beauties sorry I haven't posted in a while, i've been thinking about personal stuff so yeah back now!

So today i thought i would talk about an awesome product i recently bought and love. I had heard a lot of good things about it and how versatile it is.
-Taken from the MAC website-

"The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight."


I love this stuff its amazing it is sold as a Moisturising cream with light reflective properties it can be used in different ways such as:

  • Moisturiser- I have still to use it in this way.
  • Highlighter - Strobe Cream gives such a nice sheen to the skin it has a pink-silver sheen to it and would be amazing on mature skin because its packed with skin helping ingredients as well as a pretty highlight
  • Mixed with Foundation- If you mix Strobe Cream with your Foundation it will make your foundation more dewy, it makes it look so amazing. When mixed your foundation will have the sheen and it will brighten up your skin and would be a great idea for people will dull skin.
Mixed with Illamasqua Skin Base
I would suggest getting it if you can afford it at £12 but I would suggest not buying it if you have overly oily skin because this product will make you look like a disco ball (haha).
Swatch of Strobe Cream

For those who might think this would be too thick for them there is also a liquid version but i don't own this so i couldn't compare but Strobe Liquid is £21.50 where as the cream is only £12


What do you think of Strobe? 
Do you like it? or what would you rather use?
Leave a comment <3

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!

MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. I have Strobe Liquid and I love mixing it with foundations! The iridescence is beautiful. Interestingly, MAC Vex eyeshadow has a similar effect when used as a highlighter on top of foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is quite interesting!....i found that Luna Cream Colour Base looks the same as well if you use strobe cream as a highlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. celestethebest12317:19

    I have been umming and arring over this for about 6 months... I'm definitely going to get this in time for the party season! Andrew, are you a #bblogger? :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i am and you really should get this its soooo multipurpose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thesundaygirlblog21:07

    once I have used up a few of my liquid/cream highlighters this is on the hit list! I keep meaning to try this but never do, it looks brilliant mixed with the skin base :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it went on amazingly it brightened up the skin base and make it apply like an even better dream! i was amazing how flawless it made me look

    ReplyDelete
  7. u finally posted somthing yeeey 
    i'v stopped beauty products shopping for a while so this is still on my shopping listvery exited to have it 

    ReplyDelete
  8. ehhe awesome! <3 it really is a gorgeous product

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this for my wedding in July to use as a highlighter, but, to be honest, I haven't used it much since then. I'll have to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet it looked awesome haha :P and i love it tbh xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawbry_Blonde23:51

    Hey there, great review I've been meaning to try this product. 

    Thanks for following my blog - am following back! :)

    Nic 
    http://www.strawberryblondebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting! <3 yeah this is an awesome product xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angeline Carter13:25

    Great! Strobe is a natural color to us. Very nice.


    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!