Review- Clarins Eye Contour Gel

Hey Gorgeous Beauties!
Not long till December now!...ahh Christmas<3

So today im going to talk about a product i really love, its a gel which is applied under the eyes which says it "Helps to control dark circles and puffiness" which I though why not give it a go. so i bought it took it home and did a test on my mum with it and to be honest we were impressed with the Results.

Here is a before and after shot when we used the Eye Contour Gel:
As you can see my mum has quite bad puffiness and the gel did its best to calm the puffiness and i think it did an amazing job, it didnt completely get them away but they did a good job the pigmentation has been calmed and it has been de-puffed (haha)


The Eye Contour Gel contains 20ml of product and is sold for £26.50 but is great as you only need a tiny bit  and it does an amazing job
You can purchase it at a Clarins Counter or Online by Clicking here


It might look like a big box but it really isnt, its about as small as my iPhone maybe smaller but its an amazing Product.


It is a sort of blue-green gel that dries in clear, it doesnt leave an oily patches or anything it just leaves the skin nice and refreshed, for best results the sales assistant in Clarins said that "if you put it in the fridge and take it out when you want to use it you could get better results."


Have you tried this before? 
What did you think of it?
Leave a comment <3





For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Yeah i thought so too, it didn't make them completely disappear but still amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah it is quite amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thesundaygirlblog22:35

    The results are impressive wish my mum would be my guinea pig haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks! yeah shes awesome, she was in one of my youtube videos as well haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. chantel alford23:12

    Seems like a great product, thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it really is such an amazing product i love it ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an astonishingly effective review! I love how you can really see that the product works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, i was suprised how well it worked too. in all honesty i just thought it would be one of those says but doesnt do things haha

    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!! Amazing results, I'll def. have to try it out!! 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, you could try get it for christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!