Save or Splurge- Illamasqua Liquid Metal vs 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow

Hey Gorgeous Beauties!!

I have found that these posts are popular so i thought why not do more! I went out this morning just for you guys to get the 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow from Boots because it looked a good match for the Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge and to be honest it is a good match but the 17 shadow is darker.


17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow- These are gorgeous, creamy and light eyeshadows in a cream form which apply so smoothly. They are very pigmented with a strong true silver tone to them, something i love



Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge- This is such an amazing product, when I bought this I hadn't seen anything like it before its soft, pigmented and a light silver colour which is lighter than the 17 Shadow and more "Metal Like"




Comparison-  I think these are both amazing products, i really love the 17 Shadow and i think its amazing for the price. I would have to say I like its more then the Liquid Metal because it is a more "truer silver".  Both are amazing pigmented but the 17 shadow has light and tiny pieces of glitter but that isn't a problem
They both crease like hell which is a bad point to both but they can be powdered over and still retain there silver ((I use Electra from MAC to set them and they still look gorgeous and true))
Price- Illamasqua Liquid Metal- £17.50
        - 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow- £3.99

-SAVING-  £13.51-





TOP- Illamasqua Liquid Metal- Surge
Bottom- 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow- Wild Silver

Overall I think the 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow is better because to me it looks like a more true Silver than the Liquid Metal
They are available in Stores or at Illamasqua.com, Boots.com 


What do you think of this comparison? 
Have you used these before!
Leave a comment below <3


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Yep, these posts are awesome!!  Keep them coming Andrew ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :P i love these posts hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. InspiredBeauty18:43

    Great post! I love when the cheaper product comes out on top! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fakhra20:13

    hay excellent review.....\m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! its always bettter ive had the swatches on my hand since i wrote this and the Liquid Metal rubbed off first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!

    Thanks for commenting hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I like the 17 Wild one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 17 one is amazing to be honest a great product for such an affordable price! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guest12:57

    Great Review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!